Womens Running

Turn up the Heat Thursday Supermoms (Read 29 times)

Erniegirl

Jen - I don't even consider pizza junk food. It can have all four food groups and lots of veggies on it Wink Ugh, how stressful that you don't know the status of your job next year. I hope they let you know soon and that it's good news!

Shelby - Yup, we are having a birthday party for S on Saturday. I ended up getting her a soccer set with a net because I figured other people would get her stuff she could use now so it would be good to have something for the summer. I hope your exam went well and that H's ear clears up soon! Is it bothering him a lot?

Cx2 - You and C both looked great in those fb wedding pics! I bought a pair of jeans from Forever 21 today for $19 so there are definitely still cheap jeans out there!

Mrszm - Oh man, the house of sickness does not sound fun. I hope you manage to avoid the germs! Have they all been sleeping a lot at least?

Mer - So cute about ds telling you about his day! I love scalloped potatoes too but the cooking time is a pain.

Arm - That blister sounds painful, so glad it's not bugging you! How long will you be in Disney for? I think there's an excellent chance you'll find an awesome gift for your dd there!

CA - Yay for M doing chores and for O taking a bottle. A very successful day! What did the dentist say about your tooth?

Spike - Glad you got your run in but too bad about the GI problems. That happens to me sometimes when I run in the evening after having only run in the mornings for a long time. LOL at the taco salad and EW at the bad ventilation. There is nothing worse than someone's BO lingering in a room long after they've left!

Bermy - You must be tired after being up all night! Is ds feeling ok? Good for you for still getting a run in and hopefully you can get a nap in as well.

Nola - S also sleeps on her knees with her butt in the air quite a bit. I think it's adorable but have no idea how it could be a comfortable sleeping position. I either roast my brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic plus seasoning and a bit of cayenne pepper or else I chop them and saute with sesame oil, minced garlic, ginger and a bit of soy sauce.

Dexy - I think the long walks will definitely improve your overall fitness level. That is a long early morning walk, especially in the winter!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

nolamama

CQTM

Ernie - both those ways of cooking brussel sprouts sound fabulous. DH might even try them...

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

I doubt I'll end up having time for personals, just feeding O and them I'm hoping to get both girls napping so that I can run. I do have to get another root canal. Boo. The appt is the day before we leave for FL, blah, I'm going to see if they have a cancellation list to get in a bit earlier.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

BermyHorse

Think I missed the boat on personals. Sorry ladies. Just had a great experience - drove car for first time on busy roads. It was a bit of a baptism of fire as it was raining quite heavily and dark. I followed DH in his car - who had DS - so it was easy. It was fun. Automatics are a bit like painting by numbers and the car does things automatically (lights etc) so all I had to do was relax and point the car in the direction I needed to go! We just had couch and table/chairs delivered so we are all excited not to eat sitting on the floor. I also found my local Jo-Anns and had a craft orgasm. Right, off to get some sleep. Contemplating LR tomorrow?

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31