Womens Running

BACK TO ROUTINE TUESDAY DIVAS (Read 20 times)

L e e l a

Hi there, lovely ladies!  Long time, no post.  I'm really going to try to make an effort to post again with you since I miss you all! Can't promise I'll get to all personals every every day, but I will read them!

RR - SRD. Will do some core work and foam rolling later.

RR2 - just met with my running coach. We looked at my paces over the past few runs, especially my last 18 mile run. I ran it too slow, which I knew at the time since I slowed down so DH could run with me. I am going to have to break it to him that we need to pick up the pace slightly on those long runs. The coach told me the pace DH should be able to hold during the marathon, and it was a lot faster than DH thinks he can run. DH uses the excuse that he is built more for HM/10 mile distance but the coach said if he's built for HM he is built for marathon. Lots of ammo to convince DH to suck it up and run faster on the long runs. 

NRR - tough drop off for B at school today. But I checked and she was fine by the time she got to the classroom. I like the title.  I am REALLY ready for summer to be over so I can get back to a regular routine.  B and I both need it!