Womens Running

Weekender (Read 14 times)

Anonymous Guest

I woke up this morning and really didn't feel like being around people, so I skipped the 5k. It was super cheap and for a good cause, so I'm okay with it. Not to mention parking looked like it was going to be a shitshow. I ran 8 miles around my neighborhood instead, mostly on the new roads without any houses or people yet.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Kilmisters

I woke up this morning and really didn't feel like being around people

<3 

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That's me almost every day. Smile

I have either 10 or 4. I still haven't run because of stomach issues, so hoping I'm good to run later.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day yesterday, went up to see my parents. 5 miles this morning with strength training. Now waiting for DH to finish washing cars so I can go over to Ace Hardware for some pots. My peppers arer outgrowing the egg containers, but too small to go outside.

AnonymousGuest, sounds like good reasons to skip a 5k.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran my 10 today as I had stomach issues yesterday.

Damaris

Spent Saturday volunteering at Miwok 100k. In contrast to the sun and heat at Canyons 100 last weekend, it was foggy, cold, and drizzly up at Bolinas Ridge A/S yesterday.  It seemed like a good day for running if you didn't mind a little mud.

Did 14 today on the coastal bike path including a few miles with RC friends.  I went faster than normal and I was pooped after.  But it was a fantastic sunny day on the coast today and everything is blooming.  These are wild irises.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR