Womens Running

Thursdailies Already!! (Read 15 times)

ccoakley

We got an email they're 'targeting' Jan for return to the office but keeping an eye on the Omicron situation.  And they'll give us an official 30 day notice.  I have a lot of anxiety about going back but then I think about people that don't have a choice like Lori and Kats and feel like a spoiled princess.  But I've also read that office workers staying home makes it better for essential workers that can't, like less traffic and less overall community spread.

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We got an email they're 'targeting' Jan for return to the office but keeping an eye on the Omicron situation.  And they'll give us an official 30 day notice.  I have a lot of anxiety about going back but then I think about people that don't have a choice like Lori and Kats and feel like a spoiled princess.  But I've also read that office workers staying home makes it better for essential workers that can't, like less traffic and less overall community spread.

You got the same memo we got!

Damaris