Womens Running

MADE IT TO FRIDAY DIVAS (Read 18 times)

monk717

Its been a long week.

monk717

Of course, I say that every week!

ER: Heading to the gym now for either elliptical or TM walk.

NER: I was so exhausted last night that I went to bed at 8 p.m.! And it felt great! Went to the doctor yesterday and I'm making progress toward having this baby, but really want him to wait until after the weekend when my parents are back home. It will be  bunch easier if they are here to help with A. We had a nice Valentine's dinner out and A was super fun. I'm looking forward to the weekend. The to-do list is getting shorter so there should be a lot more laziness and relaxation involved. Not much else to report at the moment and I gotta get going. Have a great Friday and great weekend girls!

taylorma1

monk-I agree, it has been a very long week. glad you and the family had a nice vday dinner out

RR: pool run again. Knee is still really bothering me. I work at an afterschool program with elementary school kids and we ran around a lot and played basketball yesterday. It was really fun, but I ended up rehurting my knee. Not good

NRR: long day of work, off to DBF's house to relax tonight then heading to his friend's beach house for the weekend. I am really looking forward to it

gsdrunner

Morning Monk! Hope you get that relaxing weekend.

RR: 4 yesterday, I have no idea whats on tap for today see NRR.

NRR:  Someone swapped M for the Tasmanian Devil. Holy smokes, we woke up at 1230 screaming and didn't go back to sleep until 330. I stayed up to get some things done, so I am running on 3 hours of sleep. It maybe teething but this is wild... she never has been this upset over teeth. No fever,  no rash, etc. I feel horrible bc I an't figure out what it is. I have no idea what the nap schedule or day activities will be for today is up in the air.  we are totally out of the norm. NYR's be flexible will put to the test Smile

Sassy: Hope G is feeling better.

Lucy: Hope you are getting over your illness.

lizo_77

hi monk! hi taylor! hi ladies!

RR: did 1.3 with M this morning before he had to get home and shower and take off for work in worthington.

NRR: awesome night last night with M. We got home pretty much at the same time and opened gifts. I gave him a set of personalized golf balls and of course I got chocolate, a really big box, and flowers. Smile . we went out to eat, had steak and watched the minnesota/ wisconsin game. Then went home and relaxed for the night. I took the night off from any extra work, which was great. This morning, I'm at work early, then I can leave at 5. M and I head up to visit his parents for a night tonight. Want to see how his dad is doing. He's in his fourth week of chemo now and it's kind of taking a toll.

Monk: glad you enjoyed dinner last night! bed at 8! awesome!

taylor: boo about your knee! hope it starts to heal up! enjoy the beach house. sounds heavenly and peaceful.

later!

lizo_77

gsd: awww. wonder if M had a nightmare? sorry about the lack of sleep!

MA runner girl

Morning ladies!

RR: Didn't end up running yesterday. I felt awful, crampy and then had some GI issues. Figured my body was telling me to rest! It's supposed to be 50 degrees today, so I'm hoping some snow melts so I can go out for a run! We'll see...

NRR: Work work work! It's deadline day today so all monthly reports need to be sent out. Having a slight panic attack that I'll be working until 8pm! BUT at least I am at home! If I wasn't pregnant there is no way I would get away with it but my boss was the one that told me to stay home, I didn't have to bring it up Smile This weekend is going to be quite crazy. Tomorrow is DH's birthday. I got him 2 Sigg water bottles, some new snow gloves and an organizer for his bureau. Nice and practical LOL We have a birth class from 9-4pm tomorrow and then we are going to go out for dinner and spend the evening together. We haven't gone out to eat in about a month, so that will be a nice treat! Smile Sunday I have a breast feeding class from 6-8pm so I'll be getting all my usual Sunday chores done before that.

Gotta jet, work calls! Have a great day girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

GSD - could it be a night terror?  This happened to my friend when her son was ~14 months. He woke up screaming bloody murder, so they rushed him to the hospital and he fell back asleep in the car and the doctor explained to them what it was. Apparently if you wake them up out of it it's worse than if you let them alone to fall back asleep.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

melrunner

Morning girls.

GSD poor baby I hope she and mommy can nap today.

MA, good luck w deadline day.

Monk, have a good gym morning workout.

Lizo, hope your father in law is doing better.

TriR, spinning plus ST with trainer tonight. I took impromtu rest day yesterday as I was feeling sick and wanted to come home and sleep.

NtriR, half this Sunday, cleaning up the house this weekend. Working on wedding invitations as well.

have a great day!

gsdrunner

Sassy:  That could be it, she woke up on her own. But wont go back to sleep... we tried everything... she is still having issues sleeping/napping.  If this continues definitely a trip to the dr... I swear I may have my first mommy breakdown when DH gets home.  Oddly, enough she wont nurse during the day, just at night. (umph?!)

NorCal

Hi Ladies! Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!

RR. Rest day! Had a FABULOUS 7 miler yesterday. It was really really amazing! I'll be doing some yoga and core stuff at home today.

NRR. Heading to work for a bit, then doing some work at home on our business this afternoon. We had a nice dinner and dessert last night, but I'm still full today! Too much! I need to detox today. Plus I drank a littttttle too much wine, so am feeling that this morning...

Gotta get to work! Happy Friday to all of you!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

LucyBelle

Hi there!

RR: Sad Sickness has won out. I'm about to take a leisurely half-mile stroll around the block while sucking a cough drop though, only because it is in the 50s(!!) today and I'd kick myself for not getting outside.

NRR: Been sick with some sort of nasty cold virus since Tuesday. It hit me hard and fast and it's migrating. It started in my throat, moved to my head, and now it's in my chest. I thought I'd wake up today feeling better, but no such luck. 3 other people in the office are sick too and we've been asked not to come to work until we're healthy. The worst part is the fatigue, I just want to sleep all the time! We were supposed to go up to VT this weekend to visit CRF's friend who is undergoing chemo, and now I can't go because I don't want to risk getting his friend sick. Big fat bummer.