Womens Running

Toodles Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

runlikeagirl18

Hi ladies-

We are at Disney! We've had a good time - we did Hollywood Studios on Sunday, Epcot on Monday, and Magic Kingdom today. Tomorrow it's back to Magic Kingdom in the morning, then back to the resort for some pool time, then to Downtown Disney. The boys want to check out the Lego Store. We've been blessed with beautiful weather, and the boys are holding their own - although they did get a bit whiny this afternoon.

Tessa - if you love roller coasters, you would love to be with us right now! We hit the "mountain range" today - Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Big Thunder Railroad. I find I'm getting more apprehensive about those types of rides as I get older. The boys had a blast, though.

Ginny - I get some shin splint relief by wearing compression socks. I also use The Stick pretty religiously - both on the backs of my calves, and on the muscle just to the outside of the shin.

Lisa - from an earlier post, congrats to Kaite!

Karen - I think I've got you beat on the junk food front! Lots of burgers, pizza and fries. At least we're packing our lunch, so we are getting SOME fruit and vegetables.

Carol - I can never make a stability ball do what I want it to. DH uses one every day for his back - he's much better with it than I am.

Crazysue - nice marathon! Another day off sounds like the right move.

Damaris - sounds like the recovery is still going well.

Marjorie - I love/hate ART. It really hurts while it's being done, but feels so much better after.

Off to bed - we're going to try to make "rope drop" tomorrow morning, so I'll have to haul my butt out of bed at a very unvacation-like time. Hope everyone is well-

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2