Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

You Are Beautiful.

True: I do!! I bet the next person is a non-profit employee like me Smile

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
    Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

Maggie & Molly

True: I do!! I bet the next person is a non-profit employee like me Smile
      well, sort of - social worker for the state. IBTNP is thinking about a tropical vacation Smile

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

hmm, maybe. its 43C/110F in Melbourne, Australia today. A tropical holiday may actually be cooler than that! I bet the next person is wishing it was actually hotter where they are rather than colder...

Just running for the fun of it!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes. *Only* 7 more weeks of Winter. Roll eyes IBTNP is already scoping out the extended forecast for NEXT weekend...hoping for good trail conditions good, packed snow would be great.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

Yup - here's hoping that foot of snow we got today will pack down some IBTNP is running in a Spring marathon

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jfa

IBTNP is running in a Spring marathon
              Yes! How did you know?! NJ Marathon, May 3rd. I'll wager that the next poster will not wager on this year's Super Bowl.

12-week layoff

Yes! How did you know?! NJ Marathon, May 3rd. I'll wager that the next poster will not wager on this year's Super Bowl.
                Yep, I'm keeping my cash. IBTNP is reading this on a mobile device.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, my phone is a teeny tiny Samsung Juke...I don't think I could access the internet on it if I wanted to. IBTNP has pissed-off knees from running on snow and ice. No

~ Sarah Kay

De-slacking in progress

IBTNP has pissed-off knees from running on snow and ice. No
                    knees- somewhat- ankles- YES, but I still love my yaktracks IBTNP will overdo their mileage this week so that their end of the month total reaches a new all time high mileage number

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Purdey

Self anointed title

IBTNP will overdo their mileage this week so that their end of the month total reaches a new all time high mileage number
                      More than likely! Damn month ends on Sat so Sunday's long run won't count for Jan! IBTNP has set a challenging annual mileage target.

Old, Slow, Happy

IBTNP has set a challenging annual mileage target.
                        Yep I want to try for my 4th 2,000 mile year in a row. It will be tough since I've been battling runners knee since Aug. IBTNP has gained more than 10 pounds this winter.
                          Not true no weight gain. I have actually maintained a steady 185 or so for the longest time. IBTNP: Has already ran at least one marathon this year.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Not true no weight gain. I have actually maintained a steady 185 or so for the longest time. IBTNP: Has already ran at least one marathon this year.
                            False. I don't have one planned until May. IBTNP no longer has a treadmill.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I guess that's true...I never had one to not have... Tongue IBTNP had a crappy run tonite, but still had fun hanging out with friends while running.

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

IBTNP had a crappy run tonite, but still had fun hanging out with friends while running.
                                Ah, no. My run tonight was just fine and the only creature that I have been running with lately has 4 legs, a very hairy ass, and will gladly chase anything that moves. Smile Big grin Wink Evil grin I think that the subsequent pedestrian poster could not care less for their local politicians ....... Dead