Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Sometimes that is true...sometimes not. When I was Marathon training, I definitely ran more hours than I slept. I bet the next person wears their old retired running shoes at work Tim
    False, but I do wear them to the animal shelter (where my kids and I volunteer at). I bet the next person pushed themselves running too much lately and has a new injury.

Michelle

I bet the next person pushed themselves running too much latey and has a new injury.
      Sort of the opposite- finally getting back to running after being sick! Smile (MTA: Sorry about your injury!) I'll bet the next person has a brand new tub of chocolate icecream waiting for them in their freezer!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, my pants are already too tight--no more ice cream for a long while. Cry I'll bet the next person is thankful that their next-door-neighbor has a plow.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

obiebyke

It would frighten me if my neighbor had a plow. It's in the sixties here in Berkeley! I bet the next person is ahead of the bunny.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Nope!!! Big grin But I still plan on eating bunny pie by the end of the year! I bet the next person has an important meeting at work today that they're a bit anxious about...
              I bet the next person has an important meeting at work today that they're a bit anxious about...
              Nope. Work? What's that... oh, yeah, I was still doing that 13 years ago... not since then, though. I bet the next person will not be running at least once in 20-year-old running shoes this year (I will).
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope! If you'd told me 20 years ago that I would be running in 2008, I would have laughed in your face! I had vowed never to run... I bet the next person is wondering what to cook for dinner. Confused
                Lisa3.1

Nope! If you'd told me 20 years ago that I would be running in 2008, I would have laughed in your face! I had vowed never to run... I bet the next person is wondering what to cook for dinner. Confused
                  I planned to make pasta salad. I bet the person beneath has seen Spirit of the Marathon.
                    Yep True, I saw the first showing and planning on going next week as well! I bet the person beneth me is running a race this weekend.
                    2009 Goals: Under 4 hr marathon reach and maintain 125 lbs PR in at least 3 distances 1300 miles Complete my first Ultra

Gotta TRI

If you mean this weekend that just ended than true! Of course if you mean the weekend at the end of this week I'd say false Big grin Bet the next runner is........still sore from yesterdays race! Wink Andy
                      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                        If you mean this weekend that just ended than true! Of course if you mean the weekend at the end of this week I'd say false Big grin Bet the next runner is........still sore from yesterdays race! Wink Andy
                        False, I didn't race yesterday. I am still a little sore from Sunday's long run though. I bet the next person is not happy with their new running shoes, and will be taking them back.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, just got my second pair of 902s...though I don't want to wear them when it is so cold and snowy. I'll bet the next person had a bagel and coffee for brekkie.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

invisible

False, I didn't race yesterday. I am still a little sore from Sunday's long run though. I bet the next person is not happy with their new running shoes, and will be taking them back.
                            Wrong! Smile I love my TNF Arnuva 100 TR GTX's, but I'll bet that the next person doesn't know the joy of trail running.
                            90 percent of the game is not giving up.
                            Go Daddy

False...Love trails and being in places where there are no signs of buildings or roads...although I am seesonal with trails and avoid them in the snow. I bet the next person has run more miles on snow pack this winter than any other winter.
                              C-R

True I bet the next person ran more miles today than the outside temp.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/