Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies: If you don't have something nice to say about the weather, don't say anything. (Read 43 times)

LRB

3. Um, no.  Now you are confusing me with the one who did her 20 at 7:48. 

She is a mileage beast, that woman.  What with her 63 mile recovery weeks and what not. 

Just B.S.

Yes!  I loved Vienna but my time in Prague was meh.  But I loved that trip which included Germany (and Oktoberfest), the Check Republic, Austria, Hungary, Belgium, and Amsterdam.  We drove and I don't think we could've hit more places had we used the trains.  Worth seeing.

I research everything to death!LOL Which is why I knew so much on the Ireland trip Smile

We actually prefer to spend more time in fewer places and really get to know the city or area on a more intimate

basis.  It will likely be 10-12 days but probably 4 big cities max and some trips in the countryside cycling or hiking,

probably only Austria and  one other country.

One reason  I was really looking forward to the Italy trip (other than travelling with the group and the great price)

was that it would have been an intensive "get to know" Italy tour.  We could still go to Italy of course but Austria

was always my personal destination of choice.

So besides the bike and run we also did this today. Because if Buster doesn't get his daily walk he is not a happy

boy!

LRB

So besides the bike and run we also did this today. Because if Buster doesn't get his daily walk he is not a happy

boy!

Nice um, mittens.  ;-)

Just B.S.

Nice um, mittens.  ;-)

My Olympic Mittens from 2010 Smile
          What you don't like the cool hat?

LRB

We ended up doing 2 miles on the bike and husband got a flat.  We had all the stuff but the pump because we have not received the clip to carry it, so I ride 2 miles back home and 2 miles back to where hubby was and still the tire appears damage so we walked back home.  So, 5.73 miles on the bike and a 2 mile walk with hubby.  Sounds like a nice date.  Sort of.

Next time put his butt on the handlebars so he stays out of trouble.  lol

LRB

My Olympic Mittens from 2010 Smile
              What you don't like the cool hat?

It is a very cute picture Beth.  What is the pooch looking at?

Just B.S.

It is a very cute picture Beth.  What is the pooch looking at?

A squirrel. Apparently I am much less interesting than anything furry with legs Smile

LRB

Apparently I am much less interesting than anything furry with legs Smile

That depends on the dog

Just B.S.

That depends on the dog

Well! LOL

Funny story for you actually. I work directly beside a local food bank and yesterday was food distribution day.

I walked by the line up of people to go get a coffee at lunch. Came back and one of the guys in my

building says to me "I was behind you when you were walking past the line up did you hear what they

said when you went by"? 

Ummm nope I said.

And he tells me three guys in the food line watched me walk by and said "well well would you look at that".

I really didn't know if I should be flattered or mortified, I just made a non-committal noise and change the subject ! Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I research everything to death!LOL Which is why I knew so much on the Ireland trip Smile

We actually prefer to spend more time in fewer places and really get to know the city or area on a more intimate

basis.  It will likely be 10-12 days but probably 4 big cities max and some trips in the countryside cycling or hiking,

probably only Austria and  one other country.

One reason  I was really looking forward to the Italy trip (other than travelling with the group and the great price)

was that it would have been an intensive "get to know" Italy tour.  We could still go to Italy of course but Austria

was always my personal destination of choice.

boy!

Oh, we did a lot of place but you can spend a lot of days in Vienna and never get bored.  I'll check my pics in FB to let you know of any recommendations I might have forgotten.  Budapest was my favorite city in that trip, but Vienna was my second.  You'll enjoy it.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And Buster is so cute!

Damaris

LRB

I really didn't know if I should be flattered or mortified...

The former, of course!

Just B.S.

I

The former, of course!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Rode the bike to the local HS.

Did a couple miles of speedwork, a feeble attempt at 400 and some bleechers.

Rode the bike home.

Basketball game tonight.

I'm tired now & gonna be moreso in a couple hours.

Randy

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

A nice carry out dinner from Logan's Roadhouse - Mesquite Wood Grilled Chicken with two sides of Sweet potato fries. Now for some Jim Beam Hardcore Cider. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)