Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #28 (Read 30 times)

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha, it was up earlier today and then boom, it went down again. I was so confused.

Didn't sleep at all last night, but WFH so maybe I can nap at lunch. With ServPro here, I doubt it. I have 8 with hill sprints tonight.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

If you can't post about it, does the run even count?

RunningOnSand

If you can't post about it, does the run even count?

LOL.

RunningOnSand

Ha, it was up earlier today and then boom, it went down again. I was so confused.

Didn't sleep at all last night, but WFH so maybe I can nap at lunch. With ServPro here, I doubt it. I have 8 with hill sprints tonight.

Didn't sleep because of your kitty?

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

4.9 easy ones that count now that they are posted!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Didn't sleep because of your kitty?

No, he is acting normal, but maybe I'm just too hyped about everything lately? Serv Pro, the cat, the closing, etc. I did drink Mtn Dew in the afternoon and I'm a no caffeine person in the afternoon or pay the price.

It also does not help I married Fiona the hippo or at least that's how he sounds.

Damaris

delicate flower

Hola.  5.3 mile easy shuffle done before work.  It was 37 degrees but I dressed like it was 10 degrees.  Oops.  Interval workout later.

<3

RunningOnSand

No, he is acting normal, but maybe I'm just too hyped about everything lately? Serv Pro, the cat, the closing, etc. I did drink Mtn Dew in the afternoon and I'm a no caffeine person in the afternoon or pay the price.

It also does not help I married Fiona the hippo or at least that's how he sounds.

Snoring is the worst for the listening party. I'm with you on the not being able to have caffeine in the afternoon. I'm always amazed when I'm out to dinner with people, and they order an espresso at the end of a meal. 

sdWhiskers

I swear I got up at 5am to run 5 miles (with 8 x strides) but it didn't import to RA so maybe I'm just imagining it

My caffeine cut off is 2pm. Went to bed last night at 8:30 and slept like a Baboon.

bluerun

Super B****

Oh, I ran 12 on the AlterG. More AlterG running than usual this week because I'm close to 200 for the month, would have made it with no problem had I been able to use my AlterG last week (or if I hadn't gone to Mexico the week prior), but... yeah. I'm dumb.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

I swear I got up at 5am to run 5 miles (with 8 x strides) but it didn't import to RA so maybe I'm just imagining it

My caffeine cut off is 2pm. Went to bed last night at 8:30 and slept like a Baboon.

Better run it again to be safe. 

I use roughly the same caffeine cutoff. No proven connection to sleeping at night, but my sleep is shitty enough on its own so I prefer not to take any chances. And I am envious of the after-dinner espresso drinkers, because it always sounds so good.

Dave

Did 12 on stream grade, just finished, brain not work...

daisy....daisy....
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hchUl3QlJZE

GinnyinPA

My parents could both drink coffee after dinner and sleep like a child. I think all the alcohol countered the caffeine. If I have a couple of sodas at lunch when we're out, I'll notice it. Any coffee after noon is decaf for me.

I have hill repeats today. I'm not sure whether I want to do them on the TM so I get the pace, distance and incline right or if I'll just run in the hilly neighborhood nearby and repeat some of the bigger hills two or three times. I hate running the same hill over and over 8 times and there are only a couple that are long enough but not too steep (400 m.)

DavePNW

decaf

That’s one thing I don’t do. The light beer of coffee.

Dave