Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #26 (Read 30 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

That seems about right! (My pool closed for three months. Which was nearly a year.)

The diner was put on wheels and rolled into its new position.  A CVS was built from the ground up where the diner used to be and it opened several months before the diner reopened.

bluerun

Super B****

The diner was put on wheels and rolled into its new position.  A CVS was built from the ground up where the diner used to be and it opened several months before the diner reopened.

I mean, we're still waiting at the climbing gym for the showers we were promised... by the spring of 2018. (Also waiting for their competitor to open a branch nearby, which was supposed to happen in 2020, which now became 2021, which probably means 2022 if we're lucky.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

I mean, we're still waiting at the climbing gym for the showers we were promised... by the spring of 2018. (Also waiting for their competitor to open a branch nearby, which was supposed to happen in 2020, which now became 2021, which probably means 2022 if we're lucky.)

It's amazing how quickly some construction goes and how slow others are. This CVS was done quickly. There is another one being built 3 miles away that has some sort of site issues, the building has been done for at least 6 months and the parking lot is no where near ready.

Cyberic

what fun is that?

I have been meaning to post there but the biggest thing stopping me is that I don't really want to commit to keeping up with the 'personals'

I do not commit to anything. I might engage with people based on the subject, at first, and see from there.