Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #35 AKA Tuesdailies (Read 31 times)

Cyberic

Hello there, sleepy heads. Time to get up!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Time to get up? Some of us are already commuting to work by 6am 

I have 7 with 3 @ tempo. We shall see how the knee is. The day's high is 58F which happened at 6am. It goes downhill from there until we get some snow tonight and wind.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am presenting and training the new trustees today on the new small business bankruptcy law. This expert thing has gone too far, lol!

Damaris

delicate flower

Ski day!  My legs feel great after beating them up for two days.  It would appear they are in good shape.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

9 on the AlterG, swim tonight

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Dude now you're just making it difficult, I'm looking for a simple "2020 Dailies #whatever" and you gotta add AKA and all that shit... I almost looked right past it 

Today might be an RD, I do have some stiffness in my left hip/glute area, I've been trying to find ways to stretch it out or massage it but nothing seems to be working. I used my new awesome lower leg massage thing this morning, love it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Dude now you're just making it difficult, I'm looking for a simple "2020 Dailies #whatever" and you gotta add AKA and all that shit... I almost looked right past it 

Don't you get up at like 3:30AM? You can easily beat me to it.

onemile

Don't you get up at like 3:30AM? You can easily beat me to it.

she would rather just bitch about it! 

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Just over 4 super easy. Felt pretty lousy with tired legs, sore hammy/butt and just general tired.  Probably overdid it this weekend. Hopefully, tomorrow is better but I'm prepared to do easy until things feel better.

Lauren - so sorry about the heel spur. I've had PF and that's bad enough.  Hopefully it all clears up sooner rather than later

Cyber - like the title!

Baboon - the skiing sounds awesome!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hey now, I slept in this morning.

AND I get up to work out, not get online and start the dailies. As soon as I'm done working out and/or running, I am either back in bed or soaking in the tub. Ain't got no time for social interaction until after my son is dropped off at school 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

bluerun

Super B****

I have the opportunity to go to a group run this weekend... it starts at 6 AM. It's an hour away. Seems silly when we all know I'm just going to end up being dropped and running alone anyway, though on the plus side, that means I'd get lost and end up with a VERY long run

chasing the impossible

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have the opportunity to go to a group run this weekend... it starts at 6 AM. It's an hour away. Seems silly when we all know I'm just going to end up being dropped and running alone anyway, though on the plus side, that means I'd get lost and end up with a VERY long run

Maybe someone will be nice enough to slow down and run with you..

PRs

bluerun

Super B****

Maybe someone will be nice enough to slow down and run with you..

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, I asked about pace and it's not like they're running super duper fast, I should be able to hang with them. But then again, my long run pace is generally pretty universal and yet I still somehow end up running myself anyway

chasing the impossible

sdWhiskers

6.6 miles and it was 36 freaking degrees out there WTF. I had to dig pants out of my closet which I'm sure MrW loved hearing at 5am. I also ran through multiple sprinklers which was rather unpleasant. And leg workout at the gym last night so my quads are also like wtf.

ANYWAYS. All my IT tickets from Windows 10 upgrade have finally been closed! Only took 4 weeks to get things usable. One weirdness that I noticed--most (all?) of our onsite IT help use only 2 fingers to type with

Get better soon, HCK and Lauren! I had to Google heel spur.

DavePNW

she would rather just bitch about it! start a new dailies

fyp

Dave