Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey run in jeopardy (Read 733 times)

S&M Collector

Thanks. Don't worry; I'm pretty good at whining about injury.
    Me too. I cried when I lost my last toe nail. Cry
    Come across any cool medals lately?
      Me too. I cried when I lost my last toe nail. Cry
      Cool! You have no toenails?!
        Cool! You have no toenails?!
        Wait....we're supposed to have toe nails Confused

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Oh Mighty Wing

Crap I'm not supposed to have toe nails??

S&M Collector

Yes! And, my toes a GREAT! You should have at least four on each foot and 1/2 of them should be blackened.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

S&M Collector

make your own
                Dude, if that's the link to the toenail necklace, I ain't looking. I'd rather be rick rolled.
                  wimp Tongue

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Oh Mighty Wing

Yes! And, my toes a GREAT! You should have at least four on each foot and 1/2 of them should be blackened.
                    I have all of them and not even so much as a little redness. I need to run more!

S&M Collector

I have all of them and not even so much as a little redness. I need to run more!
                      Well, maybe you do, but also you're probably more careful and less foolish than I am. speaking of running, what's on tap for your weekend, Shan?

Oh Mighty Wing

Well, maybe you do, but also you're probably more careful and less foolish than I am. speaking of running, what's on tap for your weekend, Shan?
                        i'm gonna try to run today - any amount of miles. Then starting Monday I'm going to get back to my plan. As you can see by my log my running is in the toilet at this moment. But I'm working on figuring it out - and if I don't have the answer on Monday I will be going to the doctor. I will definately keep you posted.

S&M Collector

Are you still having calf pains?

Oh Mighty Wing

Are you still having calf pains?
                            nope. Calf pains are all gone!! Rest was the key! But just as I was ready to get back to running I ran into a bout of exhaustion that I just can't beat. I'm hoping to avoid it next week by running right after school and before I get home to a couch.

S&M Collector

It's worth a shot and it can go one of two ways, I suppose. Maybe you'll have pent up energy/stress tor release after the work days, and you'll run well. Or, you'll be beat down and tired from teaching, and won't have the energy to give to it. Because I sit at a desk all day and am generally frustrated with my job, I tend to be more than excited to get out there and run at the end of the work day.

Oh Mighty Wing

It's worth a shot and it can go one of two ways, I suppose. Maybe you'll have pent up energy/stress tor release after the work days, and you'll run well. Or, you'll be beat down and tired from teaching, and won't have the energy to give to it. Because I sit at a desk all day and am generally frustrated with my job, I tend to be more than excited to get out there and run at the end of the work day.
                                Yeah. Last year I ran after school and it was a great stress reliever and got all the jittery energy I have out. So I'm hoping this will be the same. I'm also thinking that even if I'm tired and get my run in I can go home and sleep for a while. Where as if I come home and nap I can't seem to get myself motivated to run or at least to not go much farther than 3 miles (this has been my experience in the last week). So it's definately worth it to try I think.