Masters Running

Best Race Times in 2008 (Read 3053 times)

Hi Ilene! I'll take 10 miles in the 50-54 female group with a 1:26:14. Thanks!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

hello I 'll take clydesdale for marathon 4;52:48 @206 pounds marathon Derrick
      HermosaBoy

You can throw in my 1:39:11 25k if you would like...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Ilene, Change my Clydesdale 5K time to 25:40 (in Carlsbad last weekend) ..... I think this may be my last Clydesdale race Sad Big grin I have a challenge for you next year in Carlsbad...... I know how you like to run multiple races in a weekend..... how about doing FIVE 5k races in a day???? They're spaced about an hour apart, starting at 7:00 and ending before noon when the elites run their races.
          TammyinGP

wow - i'm doing a 10 mile race tomorrow and no one has that slot! Big grin

Tammy

#artbydmcbride

Go for it Tammy! Smile SLOJim, you.are.on.!!!!! Big grin

Runners run

10K...47:28, Red Bud Classic...AG 55-59 Thanks,
                  Tax trot 5k @206 pounds @25:10 thanks
                    Hello Not a great race but you can put me down for 30K in both the 40-44 category and the Clydesdale category (yep I still way more than 200lbs) for a 2:04:11.1 at Around the Bay Hopefully faster times in the coming months. Thank you for doing this. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Hi Ilene, I ran The Great Race 4-Mile this morning in 24:30, the first time a race at this distance has been reported for 60-64 category. It was a last minute substitution for a 5k listed on "Intrepid Racers". Course was certified, but point-to-point with net downhill. Nonetheless I was very happy with it as it beat my last year's time on the same course by almost a minute.
                      Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
                      Kennedy

Never thought I'd see a PR at this point in my life, but here it is. 5K - 18:51. AG - M40-44. First PR at any distance in 12 years.
                          OK if nobody else will step up in the 45-49 Marathon category, you can put me in 2:46:01 Wink Tongue Clowning around Blush Ray
                            dang! Moose, between you and twocat, I can't get a break. I was eyeballing that spot as I was the 25K that twocat took a couple weeks ago! Big grin Big grin But it's clear both you guys are very deserving of the top spots!
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                            evanflein

Hey Ilene, I get to bump my own time! Please update the marathon time for 45-49 women to 3:38:48 from my Boston run. Thanks!
                                I guess I should put in my 3:38:25 for marathon M50-54 category. Thanks, Ilene!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com