Masters Running

Best Race Times in 2008 (Read 3053 times)

Okay, I'll play....F40-44 3:26:37 Thanks! Nice to meet you Ilene Karin
    evanflein

heh, Karin I'm sure glad you're not in my AG! Shy
      HermosaBoy

Well, you can plug me in for a few events... 5k -- 16:45 Marathon -- 2:55:43 10k -- 37:23

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Half for 40-44 1:21:51 you can also plug me in the same category for clydesdale. Sorry for bumping someone but it will happen to me soon enough. Thanks Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

A masters 5k PR for me... 20:58 at the Derrill's Race 5k in Easthampton, MA Thanks!! and I am sure this will be knocked down very soon by others. CNYrunner/Karin Nice to met you in Boston Ilene----great running and for an amazing cause.
            wildchild

Carolyn

I'm not very fast, but I see no entries for 5K for 50-54 year old wimmin - so put me down for 28:17. Oh, never mind - PDR just posted that she ran a 5K today in 26:36.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Parkway Half-Marathon in 1:27:27 for me yesterday. First 60-64 and 15/1534 overall.
                Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
                  Hi Ilene! This probably won't stand for long, but put me down for the ladies 50 - 54 half marathon. It's likely the only time I'll be on the list ;-). SueT48 - 2:01:16 Thanks! Sue

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

MM #7877

I have 2 races that seem to make the cut... 1. Half Marathon - Clydesdale - 1:53:01 (Indianapolis on 5-3-08) 2. Marathon - Clydesdale - 4:16:50 (Shamrock 3-15-08)

Philippians 4:13.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Just noticed 45 - 49 male 5K is open, put me down for 20:01 Thanks Ilene Smile, Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

2:30:41 for 25k Grand rapids weight 202

jules2

Jim well done, I've just managed 1:35:10 for a half ( male 55 to 60 age group ) , well below what I expected the main reason being it was red hot when I finished the temperature was 31C which is around 85F, there were runners dropping like flies. I wlli post the full results when I get them. Thanks Ilene.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Geez, I think I can add my name - yeah!! Women's 25K 45-59 2:35:25 Thank Ilene!! Smile

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Marathon Maniac #3309

I get to add again Big grin Male - 45 to 49 - 10 miles - 1:12:55 - 7:18 pace Thanks Ilene Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Wait! There's more! F45-49 group: 5k--21:43. A masters PR on a lovely flat course with strawberries out the ying yang at the finish line. Thanks Ilene!