Masters Running

4/10 TGIGF runs and work outs (Read 512 times)

TammyinGP

hee hee hee . . . . timmy typed the word uterus . . . giggle giggle Clowning around gee, with all my overposting today, you'd think I didn't have a thing to do . . . would you believe I'm researching full faith and credit and right to travel as it relates to medical marijuana laws in calif, oregon and washington?

Tammy

Oh cripes! Thanks for the giggles, everyone, even if it mostly was on Tim's account. Wink I needed those today. Reciprocity: The practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit. (I get the feeling Tim's going to need this. Big grin) Sending many mojo vibes to Stevie Ray!!!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Tammy, tha's ok. I'm way behind on getting all sorts of things done and just don't. want. to. work. I've got bad Friday-itis. Hey Tim, I'll be doing laundry tonight too, in between making dinner and driving kids to soccer practice. Might go pool running too... oh, which reminds me... You went swimming/pool running the other day. How'd you do, allergy-wise? I was surprised to see you back in the pool after the bad reactions you got awhile ago.
          I felt funny typing uterus.
          Don't feel funny, it is important men know about these things. I had a supervisor once, he had a PhD in biology. A woman in the lab had to take a day or two off for day surgery, for cervical dysplasia. Now, he would know what the word dysplasia meant, but he asked the woman what a cervix was! Shocked She was dumbfounded, and embarrassed enough already. And he was a married man with three kids. I think we should start the Seattle thread soon....let everyone who is not going to be there get jealous of the party plans....I'm sure we can lure a few more people. More RA masters going to Seattle than Boston, btw.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Marathon Maniac #3309

hee hee hee . . . . timmy typed the word uterus . . . giggle giggle Clowning around gee, with all my overposting today, you'd think I didn't have a thing to do . . . would you believe I'm researching full faith and credit and right to travel as it relates to medical marijuana laws in calif, oregon and washington?
            I'm inputing an Insurance companies estimate, and invoicing rental bills...not as exciting sounding as what you are doing with your pot stuff. HA, I knew it...reciprocal - reciprocity it's mouth wash (I'm so smart sometimes...not) Big grin TBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Friday - 6.03 miles - 49:30 - 8:13 - Avg HR 132 Max HR 143 - Sunny, Windy & 60° 8:25 - 8:18 - 8:12 - 8:06 - 8:07 - 8:06 - :12

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tammy, tha's ok. I'm way behind on getting all sorts of things done and just don't. want. to. work. I've got bad Friday-itis. Hey Tim, I'll be doing laundry tonight too, in between making dinner and driving kids to soccer practice. Might go pool running too... oh, which reminds me... You went swimming/pool running the other day. How'd you do, allergy-wise? I was surprised to see you back in the pool after the bad reactions you got awhile ago.
                It went horrible with the chlorine Erika (felt bad for a couple of days) But when I was triathlon training, I could suffer through just enough to get me by...I'm a master of swimming the very least to get through a race. I bet your laundry night is a lot worse than mine...and I getta drink a few cold one's Smile TimBo-

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

biketm, Maybe he would approve of the few of us who take up running after we already have the wrinkles! Then it would be OK to run, right? I hope so. Woods Lady Confused
                  xor

Maundy Thursday
                    I can never see this without flipping into Godfather mode... (bad Italian accent).... I know English. Maundy, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday... Thanks for all the well wishes. I hope not to be at the bottom of this well come tomorrow at this time. 50 states Marathoning: It is the well of soles.

6 miles for me this evening.....It was as if I could feel my skin becoming more smooth, firm and wrinkle free with evry mile.
                      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

King of PhotoShop

Stevie Ray: Lots of good thoughts and even an O'Hare prayer for you (and I was born on Maundy Thursday) Cool. I'll be interested in hearing how you feel once you complete the circuit. I'm for sure not doing it again! Ribs, it's not just Texas. I bet PDs across the country can top that for stupid cases they have handled. Wow, how exciting, plans for Seattle already! I can be a chief's helper or wash dishes, just sign me up for whatever's needed. grins, A
                        See your email. S.

Marathon Maniac #957

50 states Marathoning: It is the well of soles.
                          Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

biketm, Maybe he would approve
                            OK, as Slo would say...I feel gay enough as it is, lol. I know what you meant darling...really, thanks. Evryday....a few more miles for ya, and you my fren will be...uterus free. hehe...good luck with that one LOL TimmiBo

Mariposai

Blah blah blah...I bet he promised to get ya pass mile 16 too...that is funny though Smile I suppose barefoot running is next, as I can hear it now..."barefoot running woman loses her uterus while running a Marathon...but her face still looked remarkably great, according to her coach Tetsujin". TimmiBo
                              now, this made my day and my week. I lough so hard that my family came up upstairs to see what was going on. Yes, let us start the Seattle fun. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! what a fun time is ahead of us. SRLOPEZ, please tell me you are there and you are ready to run your marathon. man...my butterfly wings have been praying all day for your connections and such.......enjoy the journey of this marathon. I can't wait to READ the report.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard