Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pics from Gmail (Read 361 times)

Why is it sideways?

This happens to old people quite often.
    She sets 'em up. You knock 'em down. Be kind to your elders, Andrew.

The Thunder

My first response to you, Tony, would be that anyone (including McCain) who is willing and able to put themselves through the presidential grind absolutely and totally loves his country. I mean, he has basically chosen public service as his life's calling. That's why I've never understood those who question Obama's basic love of and loyalty to the country. I understand that you might have a different conception of what America ought to be than Obama does, but you can't question his commitment to America, can you?
      I think we can question his idea of what American should be. I agree that he cares very much about what America should be, in his view. I think it's great that we question his viewpoint....and McCain's. People should always question athority! Yeah....Rage against the machine baby!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

This happens to old people quite often.

No shit. This is exactly what I was talking about...unsolicited perspective.
          I didn't mean anything I posted to be taken personally. We obviously see things differently. I didn't ask for your perspective either, but I'm not offended that you gave it and that it's different from mine.

Lazy idiot

Yeah....Rage against the machine baby!
            Now you're talking... Big grin Evil grin

Tick tock

The Thunder

Ughh! Hey yo, it's just another bombtrack...ughh! Hey yo, it's just another bombtrack...yeah! It goes a-1, 2, 3... Yeah, it's just another bombtrack And suckas be thinkin' that they can fake this But I'm gonna drop it at a higher level 'Cause I'm inclined to stoop down Hand out some beat-downs Cold runna train on punk ho's that Think they run the game But I learned to burn that bridge and delete Those who compete...at a level that's obsolete Instead I warm my hands upon the flames of the flag To recall our downfall And the businesses that burned us all See through the news and the views that twist reality Enough I call the bluff Fuck Manifest destiny Landlords and power whores On my people they took turns Dispute the suits I ignite And then watch 'em burn With the thoughts from a militant mind Hardline, hardline after hardline Landlords and power whores On my people they took turns Dispute the suits I ignite And then watch 'em burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn

The Greatest of All Time

I didn't mean anything I posted to be taken personally. We obviously see things differently. I didn't ask for your perspective either, but I'm not offended that you gave it and that it's different from mine.
                My point was that I didn't really give any perspective. I never wrote why I choose A over B. I simply stated I perfer Obama's intent. I appreciate it when people who feel they must write such detailed political rantings post them on blogs so people can choose to go and read them. Instead for whatever reason, some people always feel compelled to convince others they're incorrect, stupid, ill-informed, etc. MTA: In other words, let's drop it.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

Okay: a cheesy exercise. Can you find anything you appreciate about "the other party." I'll go first: I wish that the Democrats were more appreciative of business owners. I often think that the Republicans hit the nail on the head when they emphasize the importance of entrepreneurial spirit, the willingness of business owners to make sacrifices and commitments, and the value of hard work. If the democrats thought about the purpose of social programs as producing these sorts of citizens instead of as working for vague ideas like social justice, I think that their ideas would be better.

The Thunder

Okay: a cheesy exercise. Can you find anything you appreciate about "the other party." I'll go first: I wish that the Democrats were more appreciative of business owners. I often think that the Republicans hit the nail on the head when they emphasize the importance of entrepreneurial spirit, the willingness of business owners to make sacrifices and commitments, and the value of hard work. If the democrats thought about the purpose of social programs as producing these sorts of citizens instead of as working for vague ideas like social justice, I think that their ideas would be better.
                    Okay, I'll go next. I agree with everything you just said, you beautiful liberal hippie you! Big grin Um...and I agree that we (republicans) should let women have a choice when it comes to abortion....even those personally I'm 100% totally against abortion. (How's that?)

The Greatest of All Time

Well done Thunder. I think the democrats should totally overhaul the welfare system. Too many lazy-ass people are getting paid to sit at home, keep fucking, and popping out a new kid every year. MTA: I propose this piece of legislation. All babies should be sterilized at birth and have to submit an application to have children. Discuss.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

Well done Thunder. I think the democrats should totally overhaul the welfare system.
                        Oh yeah! And our current social security system totally blows! (Wait...pretty much everyone agrees on that one though, right?)

I like that the Republican party was originally formed in the mid-1800s, with Lincoln as one the main supporters, specifically as a party that focused on stopping slavery and ending inhumane treatment of black people. Granted, that was over 150 years ago. But that was cool.

Lazy idiot

As it would help keep me employed in my current position, I can appreciate that Republicans support personal or employer-based health care programs as opposed to government sponsored health care. I like what everyone else has said, too.

Tick tock

The Thunder

See, we all pretty much want the same things, we just disagree on how to get there. So, no biggie. Let's all hold hands now.

Lazy idiot

See, we all pretty much want the same things, we just disagree on how to get there. So, no biggie. Let's all hold hands now.
                                Kum-ba-yah, mofo's.

Tick tock