Circle North Californication

races videos (Read 126 times)

CUCHSUX

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

Holy hell I've never actually seen myself.  WTF.

Oh good lord. THAT was my finishing kick? Sigh. That girl who comes into the frame just after me in the black top is a big fat cheater. Her pacer was carrying all kinds of stuff for her, passing gus and water bottles and whatnot back and forth. Saw a lot of that yesterday, actually. Had to beat her, anyway.

I literally don't care that I use the word literally incorrectly.

In your after-race immediate state you were disproprtionately upset about her and the others.  At least from what I could gather between your gasping for air and your weaving state.  Seeing you in a state like that when I had not run that hard was enlightening.    It was like being with someone who's drunk when you are not and made me wonder if that's what I seem like after a marathon.  Mrs. Train said yes.  

You left nothing out there, that's for sure.   You were even out of fumes. 

to

That other vimeo GT thing should be here too.

CUCHSUX

That other vimeo GT thing should be here too.

got it! Smile

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

Look at you all techno literate and all.

CUCHSUX

i give credit where it's due. that's how word gets out about persons, places and things aint it? just doing my part.

http://vp.telvue.com/player?id=T02761&video=177477

The link is for a documentary the local public access channel made about Ghost Train. We're in it for about 1 second, it's an hour long, and it's actually kind of boring, but there ya go. If you do watch it, when it gets to the part toward the end where they're interviewing the guy working the Brookline aid station, just stop watching there. They talk to that guy forever and it's just absolutely pointless.

I literally don't care that I use the word literally incorrectly.