Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Jane and TD will be there... for a bit.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Anybody else going to that chocolate benefit thing tonight? We'll be there. I'm all for chocolate benefits.

Last-minuteness yet again... Kim has sustained a minor TM injury and is out for this shindig, which means that I have an extra ticket. Anybody wanna go for free? It starts at 6:30 at Nasson.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Anybody up for a little Publick House action tonight?

We're planning to stop in York for a bite and a couple of beers after the Half Marathon on Sunday.  We should be there around 1:00-1:15 if you would like to join us.  I am told this place has a large selection of beers on tap and some really good pizza.  Swing over for some food and beverage if you are not otherwise engaged. Check out the site:

http://whenpigsflypizzeria.com/drinks.php

Fro

this is a great place - beer list is awesome. Looking forward to celebrating a successful winter!

I'll have to play it by ear but think I can stick around for a beer or two.

What was I chasing again?

Toying with the idea of a Funky Bow outing Friday night. Live band, beer, etc etc. Weather's supposed to not entirely suck. Could be fun. Interest?

Toying with the idea of a Funky Bow outing Friday night. Live band, beer, etc etc. Weather's supposed to not entirely suck. Could be fun. Interest?

funky bow. i have never heard of this place till 5pm last night as a guy that wants to buy my dirt bike said he is going there after he leaves here. that's fucked up.

i don't know...maybe. i'll have to chk with uncertainty.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

Sorry heading up to Bangor - does sound like fun....

L Train

Currently in detox.

this doesn't look good for me/us so, i'm gonna say probably a no so you don't wait for a late no....

if something changes i'll call you.

the Beaulah's  (pam and i) are heading to publick house at 4:30ish to celebrate my not running a 4:30ish. Join us if you're around. Really just to eat we're not really  celebrating anything.

You should celebrate, you did great.

Fro

You should celebrate, you did great.

Absolutely!! Might be heading there soon - but will probably miss ya...