Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Just got my code sent to me for the Great Bay half.  Looks like its just your last name and first letter of your first name (GadboisE).  So if you got screwed out of Hampton, go and sign up! It only cost me $48 including the registration fees. I need some company!

You triathlonaters probably already know about this, but I got an email about this, and just in case you didn't know, now you know...

(Oh and hell no I'm not doing it.)

http://www.whitemountainstriathlon.com/

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

It is done, signed up for the Ghost. Now all I have to do is hope I can keep my work schedule straight so I can be here for it.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

It is done, signed up for the Ghost. Now all I have to do is hope I can keep my work schedule straight so I can be here for it.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Did you sign up twice?

Home Away From Home

Did you sign up twice?

No only once I signed up for pIreland a few weeks ago but saved ghost  for when I got home from work,  actually I decided that I was going to run ghost 2 times and go for 200 miles while everyone else was taking the easy way and only doing a 100 my secret is out

MM#5768

Just saw this, for those of you running Boston this year, bib #'s are up...

http://registration.baa.org//2013/cf/Public/iframe_EntryLists.cfm

TD Beach to Beacon 10K registration schedule:

• Friday, March 15 at 7 a.m. EST: online registration opens to general public. First come, first serve. Limit of 4,000. 
                  • The remaining 1,900 spots will be distributed by lottery, which will begin immediately after online registration ends.

This is going to sell out in 5 minutes, so be sure to get on before 7am on Friday, or take your chances with the lottery.

Congratulations you have been chosen to race in the 53rd Annual Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race.

Looks like I'll be running a hill on June 15th.  Who else got in?

L Train

I did not get in.

I might have if I had registered, but maybe not.

Congratulations you have been chosen to race in the 53rd Annual Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race.

+1

gadman

Holy shit, I have created a monster. Can't believe you got in and will be doing the hill and I have never done it. Oh, i have done it on a bicycle twice but you are still up on me if you do it.

Yeah, should be tough.  I'm not registering for anything else for a while.  Of course, there still that Maine Coast Marathon looming.

Home Away From Home

MM#5768