Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Planning on running with the Trust trail fest group tonight at 5:45pm from Emmons preserve in Kennebunkport. 5k and 10k loops. Good group. Let me know if you're interested.

Planning on running with the Trust trail fest group tonight at 5:45pm from Emmons preserve in Kennebunkport. 5k and 10k loops. Good group. Let me know if you're interested.

I went. I highly recommend these trails. Very fun. We should get a carpool together next week.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

I could be persuaded as next Wednesday is a recovery day for me, although I should not even think about it until after the race...

rcuch has a list of reasons why this is a bad idea for rcuch;

#1...waste an hour of time just driving

#2...i have every possible level of difficulty trail to do right here minutes away. i don't need to see another version of what i already do.

#3...wed. is ride night(for only till it snows but still)

#4...a 5:45 start is late when it gets dark at 4:00.

#5...6 miles aint long enough.

#6...i am not received well, i go and no one does.

#6a...therefore i hate people.

#7...there's no spikes.

#8...there's no wings.

#9...to go would be to bend over. fuck you.

#10...most importantly, i'm an asshole.  off. <- this one is a good idea.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Blah blah blah. Fun new trails, reason enough.

Fro

Well - we could always make it a wings and beer kinda night after the run...

i am thinking on running a from trains run tomorrow (fri)...it will probably be around the 5:30 time frame and slow as shit too. this little downpour we just had is gonna make it fun though...anyways if ur interested and not plan obligated, let me know.

5:30pm ?

I might be able to make that. I'll bring extra running stuff with me tomorrow.

How long are you planning to go ? Should a bring a headlamp ? Is the plan to go into trains post run ?

i'm not sure as i don't know what kind of shape i'll be in...maybe 10ish?, if i'm shit...no headlamp might be fun, ha. i 'll go inside after most likely.

mta..wear shitty shoes!

Fro

DAMN - one of these trains runs I'll make. Heading to boston this weekend so I'm running long tomorrow. Sorry...

Fro

Anyone around this afternoon and up for running a few miles with me? Gonna get the long run out of the way today - thinking around 1:30-2:00 from the Y and heading toward the fair (yet again). Would love some company for some or all of it...

i am thinking on running a from trains run tomorrow (fri)...it will probably be around the 5:30 time frame and slow as shit too. this little downpour we just had is gonna make it fun though...anyways if ur interested and not plan obligated, let me know.

Interested, but unfortunately not gonna be able to make this one.

Doing 16ish Sunday morning at 8. Company welcome.

I'll try and loop by at 8. I have to start early today.

MacJim

I'm looking at running 6-8 miles easy in an hour or 2 if anyone is interested. I'll check back here at 1pm or so.