Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Going to head out around noon if anyone wants to join me.

Tomorrow running plans ? Who, what, when, where, how ?

Tomorrow...

me, 10ish miles, after the morning rain, a road and or roads, easily.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Hopefully me an easy 20 in the morning. No faster than 830, any of it.

it is sunday...i am running trails somewhere (maybe head out towards the airport, maybe not) for 5ish then i'll drop down to the unrun thing for whatever.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

10 easy sounds about right for me. Not sure about roads or time yet. Was thinking about going to the Red Claws game tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. So I would need to be home before noon.

I like the trails idea.

I would attempt an easy 20

L Train

Pick a time and I'll come get you. And whoever.

I would attempt an easy 20

Fro

Cuch and Doug - someone say a trail run - if so, I'm in. let me know when/where...

Cuch and Doug - someone say a trail run - if so, I'm in. let me know when/where...

Ok. Now we just need a plan. I have some ideas and there is a bridge on Google maps I would like to search for in the Knox mountain area. Finding it may or may not involve getting wet. But I'm open to whatever. Just want to get some PFTM.

"Beep, Beep!"

Robin... You still running trail tomorrow? Where and when?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Robin... You still running trail tomorrow? Where and when?

i will be parking at the rod and gun club on rt. 4 before the golf club coming from the round a bout on the right at 10:00am. i will probably run out 5+ but less than 6miles, then i have to shut it down to a walk per my "5 mile run only nov. rule". so you will either have to keep going on your own or go back to the cars at that point. if this still interests you guys , see ya then.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

8:30

or whenever I have nothing going on tomorrow

L Train

Can we do something different and say 1030?  Sleep will do me good if I actually can.