Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

same for me.  If I am there I will be on time, otherwise don't wait.

My back hurts.

Fro

Come now Doug - I'll be gentle.....

Why? No one else ever is..

What was I chasing again?

Sometimes the bumpy path is best.

Headin' out for a little joggy jog here in a while, probably around 2 pm. Company welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

On Sunday morning at 9:00 AM we are headed out for a 11 to 12 mile run that begins at the YMCA. We are planning to head up Oak Street and take a right towards Shapleigh and back down 109. Hill training for sugarloaf.  We can plant some water just let us know if you're coming.

L Train

I will be there, at least for the start.

Headed out for an easy 10 in the next hour or so, company welcome.

On Sunday morning at 9:00 AM we are headed out for a 11 to 12 mile run that begins at the YMCA. We are planning to head up Oak Street and take a right towards Shapleigh and back down 109. Hill training for sugarloaf.  We can plant some water just let us know if you're coming.

In. Mapped this at just about exactly 11 miles. I need 14ish so I'll pre-run Don's 5k of Doom from my house starting at approximately 8:33 am.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll be there, 5 k of doom also.

Michelle is also in for tomorrow morning.

L Train

It was either that or we could come back on hills rather than 109.

I'll be there, 5 k of doom also.

In

. Hill training for sugarloaf. 

Haha...that's funny. Maybe ill see u people...in passing...Maybe I won't.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

That would be great Robin if we ran into you too! Leslie and Heidi will be joining us as well. I will plant more water :-)