Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Running a trail today. Hoping to run long tomorrow so likely no more than 10 . Probably less. This will not be fast. Need to start no later than noon 30.

MacJim

I'm up for it. Text me and let me know when you want to go and where. I'll bring my old dirty beat up shoes cause there's gonna be mud. 608-9493

So Jim is in too. 12:15 Abbot mt Trail loop. Parking on right about 1.5 miles from Boonies store. 9.5 mile loop. Message if you're interested or need a fe extra minutes.

"Beep, Beep!"

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Rail trail this afternoon?  3p from the y.

Need to get my long run in today. Probably heading to the cotton valley rail trail. Would like to start by 10am. Could start a little later if needed. The trail is mostly flat and easy. Message if you're interested.

We are running from the Alfred park on Saturday morning-across from the P.O. and adjacent to the Fire Station.  Here is the 12.5 mile portion that begins and ends at the park.  Additional miles can be had after by continuing on out-and back Kennebunk rd. (I'm running 22 miles). Water at the park and Milk Room.

SATURDAY 4/9/2016- Running at 9:00 am sharp.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/171d0e78c2b74b0caa3782b6e46e1b5e

Fro

In - provided the weather cooperates.

Going to try to make this.

Fro

Not sure who's left between Boston folks and the banged up - but looking to run long saturday and open for partners and ideas - around 17, but flexible.

Anybody around and up for a lil easy short jog today? I'd be the perfect recovery run partner.

MTA: Wow, it hadn't even dawned on me that it's Tuesday. Anybody showing up for that?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Anyone out there up for a Saturday morning long? 7:30 from the Y?

Anyone out there up for a Saturday morning long? 7:30 from the Y?

Heh too early and I couldn't hang anyway. I will be goin' for a little jog later in the day, though.

Fro

Shoot - sorry I have to get out there so early... would have been fun to get a few miles in with ya.

This is yet another of those posts where I say I'm heading out in an hour or so for a little jog and company is welcome. Yep.