Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

This message shall serve as an indication of my intent to participate in today's group run activities.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Yuppity yup yup yuppers

Lamentablemente, no puedo ir hoy debido a obligaciones laborales y familiares.

Vete a freá˝·r espárragos 

Yuppity yup yup yuppers

L Train

Hey I actually was able to translate that without help.  Who knew that those Spanish classes would pretty much only come in handy on an online English speaking running forum.

Someone should stuff you in a locker.

Hey I actually was able to translate that without help.  Who knew that those Spanish classes would pretty much only come in handy on an online English speaking running forum.

Yah Mo B There.

in

Innards

It's short for in.

I have consulted with Bruce Schwoegler and he said that there will be no rain for the regularly scheduled group run. I'm in.

Don Kent's forecast is in conflict with the information from his colleague but none shall run alone .

My weather app is hitting below the mendoza line. I'll bring a slicker.

Don Kent's forecast is in conflict with the information from his colleague but none shall run alone .

On this fine evening when I get out of work at 6 pm I shall commence jogging about the surrounding environs. The possibility exists that it shall be delightful. Company welcome.

I am a no go for tonight's group run.