Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

In

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Out today.

Will not attend

in

Is anyone going to attend the group run today?

I'm out, but I think Andy's in.

Nothing to see here.

No can do

CW pemi sat or sun? Anyone?

You'll be shocked to learn that I'm not up for that. I am planning to participate in Bob's race tomorrow, though.

I am signed up for that...Bob's race that is.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I had some sort of weird thing yesterday that felt like heatstroke (though I have no idea what it was, really). Wound up sort of half-sleeping 14 hours straight. Feeling better now but no way in hell gonna run outside today. Might try the tm after work if I'm feeling up to it.

I have not abandoned the Tuesday run, and plan to attend next week.

Anybody interested in a Sunday at 9 from the Y sort of thing tomorrow? I'm thinking 7ish miles very easy.

in

Ok