What's on your bumper? (Read 1503 times)

Big grin

I've been looking for a "100 yd dash" sticker. 

heh. This might be overkill:

I have this

But since I just traded the tribike for a mudhen, I need this

On my current car I have three stickers on my window.  I have a 26.2 sticker, a share the road with runners sticker, and a Vans Off The Wall sticker.  They are there on purpose because the car we bought for our three year stay in Japan is a very common inexpensive car that everyone seems to have.  Before the stickers I actually was known to come out and get in other peoples cars because I am bad about leaving my doors unlocked and at times the key in the ignition.  Funny stroy I once drove off in another guys car only to have him drive off in mine.  We were neighbors and had to switch vehicles after we both made it home and realized the mistake.  No big deal on my end.

Now I have a full size fridge I have in my running shrine of a play room that I use to house my adult beverages, water, other running fluids (let the jokes begin) and some frozen pizzas.  That tjhing is plastered with all the odd stickers and magnets others put on their cars.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Double IPA Please!

A Brooks bumper sticker and another one that simply says Run.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Maggie & Molly

a stick figure runner with "life is good" underneath.  The Pat's logo.  that's all.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

flatland mountaineer

the car a Garmin run with it and 2 little John Deere clings

my pickup small John Deere and Univ of WYO clings

am looking for My Other Car is a Peterbilt............

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

old-runner

Here's mine...

Outside Lane

Saw a car today with "OMG GOP WTF?"

See how they run...

A Saucy Wench

Paint. Dirt.  And the original mfg. badges.  Which is more than on dh's car where using dental floss and a hair dryer he painstakingly removed all the badging

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7