What's on your bumper? (Read 1503 times)

I look my best blurry!

My WAN2RUN license plate, 26.2, 13.1 and a bumper sticker that says "I'd rather be fartleking". I love it because it humiliates my kids. Big grin
    runnerclay

Consistently Slow

ATC--Atlanta Track Club

Front license plate ---South Dekalb Striders

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

No Talent Drips

Hear Attacks:

God's revenge for eating his animal friends.

Made many an enemy with this one back in grad school. No more bumper stickers, but I do have a LOOK (pedals) decal under my driver side window...for folks like me who can't help but look  at others in traffic...

Dei Gratia

HowFein

13.1   26.2   and 39.3 (Goofy)

HappyFeat

license plate holder:

I RUN

THEREFORE I AM

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Why is it sideways?

On my last car I had "Legalize Physics."

This one I have a Monkey thing. 

fasteronce

They should make (maybe "they" do), a dry-erase oval. Depending on how you're feeling, or what you want people to know about you that day, you just change it up. With maybe a protective clear coat to prevent water streaking it.

Just what my car needs - Facebook style status updates. Smile

fasteronce

I tend to think bumper stickers are tacky except for on old cars... thankully, I drive a garbage can on wheels, so I can properly display a Marathon Maniacs bumper sticker.  Wish they made a magnet though, instead.

I do love seeing the 26.2 or funny running stickers in traffic.  They get extra leeway in traffic due to the imagined camaraderie.

protoplasm72

I have an "I'd rather be running" license plate holder.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Julia1971

I don't own a car.  Sad  Maybe they make sweatpants with 26.2 across the butt... 

Edited:  Wait...  Nevermind.

Hear Attacks:

God's revenge for eating his animal friends.

Good one! 

On my back window I have a mostly worn off "Veterans for Obama" sticker and a home made sticker that says "Real American."

I could get  26.2 sticker , but someone might peel if off if they knew my times.

TammyinGP

just traded in my car so I don't have anything on my car yet but my trip permit. but on my old one, I had a small Little Feat sticker on the back passenger side.

on the back window I had a 26.2 sticker and a Ragnar Relay sticker (my favorite and I wish I had another one to put on my new car!). and my license plate frame said "Marathon Runner" on it.

I do have another 26.2 window sticker, so I'm debating on whether or not to put that on my new one.

I also have a friend who has a 26.2 sticker on her car. . . yet, she's never run a marathon. She has run 2 half marathons though.

that's just wrong in my opinion.

Tammy

Get Lost :)

26.2+, run ultras. But it's on my fridge.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

26.2+, run ultras. But it's on my fridge.

You carry your fridge around in your car? I'm jealous.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A 'Run 1000' sticker on one side & a 'Runner Girl' sticker on the other...