"Please Welcome the Next President of the United States Paul Ryan" --Mitt Romney (Read 1401 times)

xor

Ha.  Classic.

I wonder if he drinks shakeology too. 

I am a little surprised he isn't into the Insanity workouts.

You'll ruin your knees!

Anyway, Paul Ryan has two first names.  I don't know what this means.

Easy... an clear move to balance out the ticket, as Mitt Romney has no first names.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

When I heard the news, it took me a couple minutes to figure out that Paul Ryan was not Ron Paul's son.

MTA: don't know why I replied to the message...

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Feeling the growl again

Have we achieved Godwin's Law?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

xor

I thought maybe Paul Ryan was Nolan Ryan's son.

Which I say just to remind everyone of the night that Robin Ventura, heretofore known as dumbass, stormed the mound to pick a fight with grandpa, and grandpa absolutely and without any possibility of other interpretations, kicked Robin Ventura's punk ass.

Menace to Sobriety

When I heard the news, it took me a couple minutes to figure out that Paul Ryan was not Ron Paul's son.

At least that we know of. That may change if Mr Ryan would ever release his genetic background and DNA files.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Feeling the growl again

At least that we know of. That may change if Mr Ryan would ever release his genetic background and DNA files.

But is only two generations sufficient?  What if he is hiding offshore relatives?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Queen of 3rd Place

P90X is a fascist workout

That's some good stuff, right there. And also lead me to more-or-less the weightlifter's version of "run lots, mostly easy, sometimes hard":

http://gawker.com/5915801/this-aint-rocket-science?tag=i-of-the-tiger, which includes this gem:

"Do not pay money to some jerk to tell you things that I can tell you for free! You want to get into shape? Do this, for example:

Five sets of five reps that are hard: Deadlift
                      5x5: Bench press
                      Three sets to failure: Pullups
                      Ab shit.
                      COUPLE DAYS LATER:
                      5x5: Squats
                      5x5: Overhead press
                      5x5: Rows
                      Ab shit.
                      COUPLE DAYS LATER:
                      Five sets to failure: Dips
                      Three sets to failure: Burpees
                      Jump up on something, then jump down, for a while.
                      Ab shit.

Go for a run sometimes. Don't eat too much crapola. Continue forever."

Ex runner

xor

Ab shit.

I have been so sick in my life that my abs did indeed hurt after, well, never mind.

This is a thread about Paul Ryan.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

But is only two generations sufficient?  What if he is hiding offshore relatives?

We need to do something about the tax code, because I resent the ultra-rich selling their relatives to shell families offshore in the Caribbean.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Menace to Sobriety

Pretty sure I read he was a P90X guy.

(Cue P90X rant from someone).

As long as it's not Zumba because that could be Kenyan.Big grin

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.