Running Resolutions for 2009 (Read 1158 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

Stevie Ray wrote: "Be thoughtful and trustful and childlike, Be witty and happy and wise, Be honest and love all my neighbors, Be obsequious, purple, and clairvoyant." ...and don't forget to eat your cactus! Arla

Ex runner

vengeancewins

I have pretty high standards for myself... Sub 4:30 mile Sub 9:40 2 mile Sub 16 5k Sub 35 10k Run a half marathon Make a college team 100 mile week Stay injury free Always remember why I run and why I love it.

Cause I CAN

I ran 946 miles in 2008. My goal was 1000 but due to doctor's orders I was on a forced break for a little over a month so this year my goal is 1000 assuming nothing medically comes up to stop me.
        Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
        http://terri7291.blogspot.com/

Member Since 2008

1500 miles. I should be able to do that.
          HappyFeat

My New Year's Resolution: Resume weight training - after about a one-year lapse. So far so good. I worked out on New Years day and today.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Run 1200+ miles Complete a HM and a marathon Learn to swim (so I can do a tri)--I am a sad and pitiful human who has never learned to swimBlush Live out 1 Corinthians 10:31 in my running and my life I also need to give up Diet Coke, but I don't want to. Give me a reason to give it up. Will not drinking it help my running? Anyone?

jfa

Improve my form. Arm swing, posture, cadence. Stuff like that.

#2 I will no longer dodge the hills.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Jill_B

I fly.

1. Run more. 2. Stay healthy. 3. Get back down to my fighting weight.

Bring it on.