First 200 Mile Month! ...in 9 years. (Read 943 times)

Marquess of Utopia

I've hit 203 miles already this month. I took me 16 months to go from 0 miles per month to 200. I think the last time I ran this much in a month was back in 1999. I hope I can keep it up. Smile

My legs are killing me

Nice job!
      Lisa3.1

I've hit 203 miles already this month. I took me 16 months to go from 0 miles per month to 200. I think the last time I ran this much in a month was back in 1999. I hope I can keep it up. Smile
        That's Great, Congrats.
          WOW! That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry

HF #1048

Concept2 - Marathons Rowed April & May 2013

Another Passion

Congratulations! 0 to 203 in 16 months... sounds like an automobile commercial. Big grin The 200+ mile month is phenominal! Way to go and good luck in keeping your mileage up there.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Marquess of Utopia

... sounds like an automobile commercial. Big grin
              LOL, thanks.
                Holy Crap! Congrats!

2013 goals - one goal: finish my first marathon - 10/13/13

done!  5:50!

Congratulations!! Smile
                    Awesome! Congratulations!! Smile I don't think I'll ever see a 200 mile month.

Michelle

Congrats Joe!!
                      I don't think I'll ever see a 200 mile month.
                      said the same person who said she'd never run a marathon...or another marathon... Big grin
                      Jennifer mm#1231
                      JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Okay, this is WAY off topic, but every time I see your name in the main boards my mind reads: Ed's Pickle. Wink MTA: I forgot to say Congrats! Way to run! Big grin
                        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Another Passion

said the same person who said she'd never run a marathon...or another marathon... Big grin
                          Heh, Jennifer! I had a very similar thought!

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Needs more cowbell!

Nice work, Joe! I think the most I've done is maybe 130...200...maybe someday. Smile

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)