Humiliation at the club (Read 1911 times)

xor

Dude. You have no clue how much I can squat. I make meatheads flip out.
    What I want to know is if you squat in the yellow tights.

he uses the brown ones.

Well I guess we can't all be Thunder, right? That's just the difference between you and I.....well that and you won the Miss Broward Country Pecan Pie eating contest 3 years running. Nicely done BTW.
        Perhaps the ladies are really loving the pie eating title he's rockin'

Queen of 3rd Place

Now you've got my attention!

Ex runner

The Thunder

Perhaps the ladies are really loving the pie eating title he's rockin'
            Touche.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

AroundTheHorn

Well I guess we can't all be Thunder, right? That's just the difference between you and I......
              Yeah, you're what we call an E-thug (keyboard warrior, etc.). Did the swamp brain wash you into thinking you were tough? What I find funny is you're getting defensive. Are you ashamed of your girly figure? Thunder? Ha! How about giggle? That sounds more fitting for you....... *disclaimer* I am not putting down you speedsters who weigh 130 and can smoke my ass any day of the week. You guys are awesome and I can only try to understand the hell you went though to achieve it. I'm just getting on sun shower over here because he's a douche who got his panties in a bunch.
              Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.

jules2

Yeah, you're what we call an E-thug (keyboard warrior, etc.). Did the swamp brain wash you into thinking you were tough? What I find funny is you're getting defensive. Are you ashamed of your girly figure? Thunder? Ha! How about giggle? That sounds more fitting for you....... *disclaimer* I am not putting down you speedsters who weigh 130 and can smoke my ass any day of the week. You guys are awesome and I can only try to understand the hell you went though to achieve it. I'm just getting on sun shower over here because he's a douche who got his panties in a bunch.
                Great we are into chaffing again its my favourite topic of the moment, Richard where are you?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

AroundTheHorn

Look, AroundTheHorn, Thunder has built up his speed simply by upping his miles. My suggestion is to quit this bickering and up yours!
                  He ran a whole 7 more miles than me this month.......You're right though, I need to up my miles. I've only been at this for about half a year so it's going to take some work. My goal this year is to run 2000 miles and then some. I can already notice my speed picking up just from last month's venture. I'm excited to see how much further I can improve. When it all comes down to it, we are a unique set of individuals (runners) who should support one another (not berate, unless they're into that kind of thing). I am proud to be a part of this community and hope to make a few friends along the way. Tanya, I've noticed you don't like me? Why is that?

Lazy idiot

If you annualize the difference, it's around 600 miles. And I don't think I'd take from that post that Tanya doesn't like you. That's the second time she's used that little double entendre today, you were a victim of circumstance. Sincerely, the apologist

Tick tock

Scout7

I am now amused by the sewing circle. Thunder and AroundTheHorn both need to ask for the password to the Ladies' Locker Room. They can figure out their hormonal issue there.
                        When it all comes down to it, we are a unique set of individuals (runners) who should support one another
                        Here Here! This one goes out to Giggles and the Cheesburgerie pie eater. {{Hugs}}
                        AroundTheHorn

If you annualize the difference, it's around 600 miles. And I don't think I'd take from that post that Tanya doesn't like you. That's the second time she's used that little double entendre today, you were a victim of circumstance. Sincerely, the apologist
                          I'm not negating that. Thunder is by far a more achieved runner who can no doubt run circles around me. I hope one day, I can return the favor. I've seen you in a lot of threads Drew, do I come off as an asshole?

#artbydmcbride

You all are doing just great!

Runners run

Scout7

Support is one thing. Blowing sunshine up my ass is something completely different.
                              AroundTheHorn

I am now amused by the sewing circle. Thunder and AroundTheHorn both need to ask for the password to the Ladies' Locker Room. They can figure out their hormonal issue there.
                                Noted, but Scout, if you've noticed anything, I'm always provoked. I never start up with anyone out of the blue. What's that phrase about a bear in the woods........