For $19.95, you can find out what you'd look like when not following a heathy lifestyle. (Read 705 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Zoomie, I know as an adult male there are two things you should never ask a woman. Her age and weight. But just how much did you lose? I have lost 60 lbs as an adult twice, once after being lazy in the immediate post-military years, and once after a prolonged illness during law school, so I am just curious. BTW, I showed DW those pics last night and her eyes almost popped out of her head Surprised
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

My legs are killing me

WOW! That's unreal Zoomie. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!! DH must feel like a lucky guy these days. Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomie, I know as an adult male there are two things you should never ask a woman. Her age and weight. But just how much did you lose?
        I had originally lost 60#s (man, I wish I had photos from my week or two at 124#s...I looked fantastic, not too thin, a lot less jiggle in my walk), but crept back up to the 140s. My profile photo shows about 40#s lost, which is where I've been sitting for about 2 years. And I'm 35, but I think I look closer to 30. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ringmaster

I'm right there with ya, Zoomie--lost 60 lbs about two years ago, and feel younger and look younger. Must constantly deal with the fat girl I know still lives inside me. Before & after: Here's to us--and to knowing we will never age the way we would have if we'd stayed on the couch eating cheesy poofs! Karina

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
          Mile by Mile

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm right there with ya, Zoomie--lost 60 lbs about two years ago, and feel younger and look younger. Must constantly deal with the fat girl I know still lives inside me. Before & after: Here's to us--and to knowing we will never age the way we would have if we'd stayed on the couch eating cheesy poofs! Karina
            Wow, way to go, Karina! You look great. You're right on about the aging - one of my main motivations for losing 30 pounds (took me from April 18 to November 1, 2007) was so that I wouldn't look matronly anymore. And that's what keeps me running!

Bugs

I could post my +8 pounds photos. Smile VixiDuview, good work..but dam now I want to eat cheetos.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

VixiDuview, good work..but dam now I want to eat cheetos.
                Evil grin Ditto...I loves me some cheesy snacks. Big grin Karina, you look fantastic! It's like looking at photos of two completely unrelated women. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, the Fat Elvis version of me took over this weekend about 2 minutes after my race was done, and kept right on going through Sunday night. Who knew that the holy weekend could mean so much boozing, but between the Easter egg hunts we went to on Sat. and Sun., I was stuffed and sloshed. The truth is that the the real problem is not holiday events -- our inner Fat Elvis should be able to come out and play a few times a year. It's the other 360 days or so when the discipline is really needed.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The truth is that the the real problem is not holiday events -- our inner Fat Elvis should be able to come out and play a few times a year. It's the other 360 days or so when the discipline is really needed.
                    My inner fat girl believe that every day is a holiday. Roll eyes Blush

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Incredible you two. I love these threads. I really do. It's REALLY REALLY inspiring to see just how capable people are to change how they feel about themselves, and to appreciate how much work it takes to get that inner runner out so everyone can see them. Thanks for the effort, ZZ and Karina, and KEEP UP THE AWESOME INSPIRATION!!!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

FastTalkingFatty

wow, you both did great! I am currently battling my outer-fat girl. She took over for a bit but thanks to such inspiring stories, she won't be around long. Thanks so much for sharing - I'd show you my outer fat-girl but I don't allow pictures of her. As to the original post, how funny to pay money to see how you might look. All I really need to know is how I feel after a stretch of not running and bad habits.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Look at you, you two hotties! so impressive!
                          Heroes never die. They just reload.