This Bud's NOT for you. (Read 1340 times)

Living in Maine has a lot of benefits... Shipyard Stone Coast Geary's Sea Dogs Sebago Kennebunkport Casco Bay Sheepscot Valley Kennebec Gritty McDuffs Atlantic Seaport Slopes Just a few of the local breweries off of the top of my head...I used to have 4 or 5 breweries within 10 miles of my old apartment.

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

mikeymike

2. is a pricy,
      Not where I live.

Runners run

mikeymike

Living in Maine has a lot of benefits... Shipyard Stone Coast Geary's Sea Dogs Sebago Kennebunkport Casco Bay Sheepscot Valley Kennebec Gritty McDuffs Atlantic Seaport Slopes
        I've had most of these and I concur. Love the Geary's.

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

Beer snobs will make fun of me but I drink alot of Busch Light. I think it tastes better than many other light beers and costs about 6 bucks less a 30 pack. I'll second the vote for Yuengling as far as domestics go. A couple of years ago I would have added Rolling Rock, but ever since they sold out to AB it hasn't been the same. That "mountain spring" water must now come from the Hackensack River.

Not at it at all. 

Molson Canadian is my current cheap lager of choice ($8.49 for my last 12 pack.)
            I live in Canada and a 12 pack of cans is $20.99. What the hell happened to free trade and CDN $ vertually on par with teh USD $. Though I still wouldn't buy it. Wink
            C-R

Sheet Metal Blonde. A nice lager brewed right here in Fishers Indiana and very price conscious.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Scout7

The fact that you were drinking Budweiser means that I really don't have any suggestions. Ask JK; he drinks that stuff, too, so he can make some recommendations. You could always do the Natty Light. Or Old Milwaukee.

Lazy idiot

Or Old Milwaukee.
                  This is my extremely cheap beer of choice

Tick tock

ldennis

It's amazing how the board of AB didn't want to sell when they were offered $65 a share, but at $70 they happily sold their 'patriotism.'

Hoodoo Guru

Nothing like a beer with an indentation on the bottom perfect for twisting off the next cap. Designed for chain-drinking. And CHEAP.
                      WHAT! Why have I never heard of this beer? It sounds perfect.

The tangents are moot.

De-slacking in progress

Not if its cold enough. Right to the point of freezing so that you don't have to taste it. Do you remember Wiedemann's? Found a 6 pack behind a McDonalds in a brown paper bag when I was about 14. Says right on the can that its "Fine Beer". Don't believe it. Rough night....
                        AHHHHH Wiedemann's- brings back semi consious feeling of buying that in 5 gallon buckets at the OSU bars. Also had a grandfather that drank that swine. Nasty- but when you're in college and you got no $$$, anyway after about 4 beers they all taste the same anyway. Another good reason I don't drink ( plus wife won't allow it )

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

The official beer of Providence kickball. "Narragansett: the taste of a kickball"

-------------------------------------
                          5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
                          10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
                          1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
                          Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

JakeKnight

The official beer of Providence kickball. "Narragansett: the taste of a kickball"
                            Is it any good? The only reason I know it is because it pops up in every Stephen King book, since he's one 'o them damn New Englanders. At least he's not a Masshole.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

Is it any good?
                              The beer snob in me says no. The part of me that enjoys cheap beer says yes. It is better than Budweiser and much better than the usual discount beers. In addition it is cheap and comes in a big can. They also provide it free to me (and some others) on Saturdays so I really can't complain.

-------------------------------------
                              5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
                              10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
                              1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
                              Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

Is it any good?
                                It's panther p**s. "Hi, neighbor! Have a Gannsett!"