I'd like to know what you wear (Read 216 times)

Jocrowe91

My blog and I would REALLY enjoy hearing what you wear and what you think of them. I've been selling shoes for 5 years and I'm pretty close minded when it comes to what I think is a decent shoe, though I would like to hear what you have to say. Check out my blog and post what you wear and your thoughts or check it out for advice. http://treadwithconviction.blogspot.com/

Walk-Jogger

My blog and I would REALLY enjoy hearing what you wear and what you think of them. ...

Hanes Tagless Boxer Briefs for me. I love, love love them!

Jocrowe91

Heh good one :P

Cattywumpus

Seamless Barely There microfiber panties for me!

Running is stupid

old woman w/hobby

Yes, Hanes Tagless...Woman's of course Cool

steph  

Just run.

I really like Adidas performance boxer briefs myself. They feel nice against my skin and have plenty of stretch!

I see where this is headed. It's just a matter of time before we see another pic of Bob at Bay to Breakers.

commando....

Tammarin.....

an amazing likeness

Probably get a fresh update next weekend, unfortunately...

I see where this is headed. It's just a matter of time before we see another pic of Bob at Bay to Breakers.

I've done my best to live the right way. I get up every morning and go to work each day. (for now)

The Irreverent Reverand

I love, LOVE, the Brooks Glycerin 10. I'm on my third pair. I've got no pronation issues, but I do got some weight issues. As compared to many runners, I'm bigger - 6 foot, 218 lbs. I wore a pair of Mizunos once and blew through them in about 100 miles and got wicked shin splints to boot. It sucked.

Above the ankle, below the belt, I like Nike Combat compression shorts. Dumb name. Great shorts. No uncomfortable rubbing. Holds things in place.

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

PRs: 3:27 marathon; 1:41 half; 45:07 10K; 23:26 5K; 6:02 mile; <12 parsecs Kessel Run

sigh

I wear the cheapest stuff possible.   Sponsor me someone!!!  I will run for walmart even

5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

Jocrowe91

I love, LOVE, the Brooks Glycerin 10. I'm on my third pair. I've got no pronation issues, but I do got some weight issues. As compared to many runners, I'm bigger - 6 foot, 218 lbs. I wore a pair of Mizunos once and blew through them in about 100 miles and got wicked shin splints to boot. It sucked.

Above the ankle, below the belt, I like Nike Combat compression shorts. Dumb name. Great shorts. No uncomfortable rubbing. Holds things in place.

Good choice on the shoes. In 5 years I have never sold a pair of Mizuno running shoes mainly because they seem like garbage to me.. Possibly a shallow judgement but I don't care really. What people buy most has to be what is most comfortable.

http://treadwithconviction.blogspot.com/