I'd like to know what you wear (Read 216 times)

Jocrowe91

My blog and I would REALLY enjoy hearing what you wear and what you think of them. I've been selling shoes for 5 years and I'm pretty close minded when it comes to what I think is a decent shoe, though I would like to hear what you have to say. Check out my blog and post what you wear and your thoughts or check it out for advice. http://treadwithconviction.blogspot.com/

Walk-Jogger

My blog and I would REALLY enjoy hearing what you wear and what you think of them. ...

Hanes Tagless Boxer Briefs for me. I love, love love them!

Retired &  Loving It

Jocrowe91

Heh good one :P

#artbydmcbride

Seamless Barely There microfiber panties for me!

Runners run

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yes, Hanes Tagless...Woman's of course Cool

steph  

I really like Adidas performance boxer briefs myself. They feel nice against my skin and have plenty of stretch!

xhristopher

I see where this is headed. It's just a matter of time before we see another pic of Bob at Bay to Breakers.

commando....

Tammarin.....

an amazing likeness

Probably get a fresh update next weekend, unfortunately...

I see where this is headed. It's just a matter of time before we see another pic of Bob at Bay to Breakers.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

I love, LOVE, the Brooks Glycerin 10. I'm on my third pair. I've got no pronation issues, but I do got some weight issues. As compared to many runners, I'm bigger - 6 foot, 218 lbs. I wore a pair of Mizunos once and blew through them in about 100 miles and got wicked shin splints to boot. It sucked.

Above the ankle, below the belt, I like Nike Combat compression shorts. Dumb name. Great shorts. No uncomfortable rubbing. Holds things in place.

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

bhearn

sigh

I wear the cheapest stuff possible.   Sponsor me someone!!!  I will run for walmart even

5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

Jocrowe91

I love, LOVE, the Brooks Glycerin 10. I'm on my third pair. I've got no pronation issues, but I do got some weight issues. As compared to many runners, I'm bigger - 6 foot, 218 lbs. I wore a pair of Mizunos once and blew through them in about 100 miles and got wicked shin splints to boot. It sucked.

Above the ankle, below the belt, I like Nike Combat compression shorts. Dumb name. Great shorts. No uncomfortable rubbing. Holds things in place.

Good choice on the shoes. In 5 years I have never sold a pair of Mizuno running shoes mainly because they seem like garbage to me.. Possibly a shallow judgement but I don't care really. What people buy most has to be what is most comfortable.

http://treadwithconviction.blogspot.com/