neutral shoe (Read 520 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

Please if anyone has any good recommendations for a good neutral shoe? I have recently had a pair of lunarglide +3 and they are great. Have great respect for Nike so look forward to hearing from you guys.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

I've been in the Mizuno Wave Riders since I started running 3.5 years ago.  I love them.  I've tried Nike and New Balance when the new Rider 14's came out, but ended up right back with the Riders. 

SMART Approach

Brooks Ghost and Saucony Trigon Ride are my two favorites. Great cushioning and nicely built with a great fit. If you want to go lighter and a bit more minimalist - Saucony Mirage (a hint of stability). 

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Slow-smooth-fast

Brooks Ghost and Saucony Trigon Ride are my two favorites. Great cushioning and nicely built with a great fit. If you want to go lighter and a bit more minimalist - Saucony Mirage (a hint of stability). 

Just ordered a pair of the Brooks for xmas. Wink

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

garyspeed

spam