Guangzhou International Half and Marathon opened registration (Read 72 times)

Pablo GZ

Really happy and excited. Got message today I won the lottery and passed the preregistration of June. Now I can pay until 27 of August. It'd be my first Marathon or Half, officially. Goal for Half sub 1:20, 3 months ago did a training 1:23:55, for Marathon sub 3h. Today got 2 new PB training 5K 17:33 and 10K 36:47.

All business

Awesome, congrats on the lotto win, and it sounds like you're in good shape for the race. Have fun out there. If it were me, I wouldn't miss seeing Guangzhou Circle, the world's tallest circular building while there!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Pablo GZ

Awesome, congrats on the lotto win, and it sounds like you're in good shape for the race. Have fun out there. If it were me, I wouldn't miss seeing Guangzhou Circle, the world's tallest circular building while there!

Thanks mate! I think you are talking about the IFC Tower, I live here because my wife is local. Zhujian New Town and Pearl River area is very beautiful and modern, they could easily host a race in the night and would look amazing with all the colorful skyscrappers. But in my opinion It will never be as amazing as the Kora Ultra in Yading Natural Reserve in Yunnan Province (Next to Tibet) with those 6000-7000m peaks.

By the way I'm thinking to take part in a stairs run (world championship stairs running hosts 2 races per year in the Guangzhou Tower).

margaretTwoult

link spam