Where's JK? (Read 801 times)

Now that was a bath...

Did I miss a post where he said he was on vacation? It occured to me today that the hairy fella has been noticably quiet of late, which means there is only about a tenth as many words to read on this site. That's not good. JK, where are you. There's no one left to call me a freak. Hope it is greatness keeping you from us. Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He popped-in to the 2k miles group yesterday, I think. But he has been pretty AWOL for the past week. Someone needs to tell him that RA members are now allowed to leave. It's like the Hotel California, here.... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Claire, you're a freak. Someone had to say it.
        JakeKnight

Claire, you're a freak.
          Yup.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

Smile That's better. Much more like a normal day on RA. Scout, you're a trooper filling in for JK during his absence. I still think that JK's response was like - 10,000 words short though which will probably leave me needing therapy and feeling like he really doesn't care after all. Sigh. Claire xxx
            Scout7

Smile That's better. Much more like a normal day on RA. Scout, you're a trooper filling in for JK during his absence. I still think that JK's response was like - 10,000 words short though which will probably leave me needing therapy and feeling like he really doesn't care after all. Sigh. Claire xxx
              You're welcome. Someone needed to step up to the plate, and after looking around and not seeing anyone doing so, I decided who better but me to attempt to fill those big ol' worn-out banana skins that monkey man calls shoes, but me? Admittedly, I am completely incapable of using my feet for anything other than supporting the rest of my body, but I have other qualities that can more than make up for it. My roguish charm and devilish good looks, for example. But I digress. Enough about me and how I stack up (heh....like a bunch of bananas, which means I now have some song by Harry Belafonte running through my head....) with our simian psychologist. Let's get back to what this is really all about...You. It's your thread, and really, you only want someone to talk to. Nothing wrong with either of those things (I myself have been guilty of such things in the past). So, back to you. Couple things: A) You're still a freak. B) Your last post as quoted above reinforces A. C) Congrats on your placing and performance at the race. My current word of caution is this: Other than your time, races are all about who shows up that day. I'm not trying to knock your placement at all, either, but using this moment to provide a cautionary word about getting "medal madness". Remember the REAL reason why we run. It's not about medals or trophies. It's really all about the chicks. Or guys, whichever you prefer. Pace booty is a wonderful thing. So are running groupies (at least this is what I'm told....I don't have groupies. Yet.). Now, while I COULD sit and count out the words in this nearly idiotic soliloquy, I'm going to suffice it to say that it's not quite 10,000 words long, it's going to take much longer than expected to actually read what I've managed to spew onto the digital realm in an almost diarrhea-like manner. It's probably going to hurt more, too. So, ha.

Now that was a bath...

Scout. Whilst I appreciate every word of your post - I now feel the need to point out that though I may have only won my age group/woman thingy due to DNS's or other people's crapness - I clearly am the winner in this post because you have to chase booty to catch it, whilst I can simply lie on the sofa and grope my own bits whenever I choose. Re-validating my own greatness. Claire xxx

Why is it sideways?

Thread of the week.
                  Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
                    Scout7

Scout. Whilst I appreciate every word of your post - I now feel the need to point out that though I may have only won my age group/woman thingy due to DNS's or other people's crapness - I clearly am the winner in this post because you have to chase booty to catch it, whilst I can simply lie on the sofa and grope my own bits whenever I choose. Re-validating my own greatness. Claire xxx
                      You're now my hero. And hey, I'm just trying to do the best job I can. And if we ever happen to be in a race together, I would be quite content to park myself right behind you and follow you all the way to the finish line.
                      JakeKnight

I clearly am the winner in this post because you have to chase booty to catch it, whilst I can simply lie on the sofa and grope my own bits whenever I choose. Claire xxx
                        I have a theory. My theory is that Eric did a little market research, and realized what even Disney knows: that even cartoons sell better if you can spice 'em up enough to get a PG-rating. Eric hired Claire to do the spicing. Although this particular thread hopped (get it? hopped?) right over PG and wandered into NC-17 territory. Which is good for Eric. He's getting his money's worth. If he ever hops (I did it again) on my "dancing-cheerleaders-when-you-PR" idea, this place will go platinum, baby. It's only a theory. Fortunately, Claire is apparently too busy "groping her bits" to refute said hypothesis. P.S. You're a freak.

Scout7

Is it at this point where someone needs to state the obvious......That this thread is useless without pics?
                          JakeKnight

Is it at this point where someone needs to state the obvious......That this thread is useless without pics?
                            * golf clap *

Why is it sideways?

I have a theory.
                              Dude. I had been wondering why a New Zealander would post throughout the day here in the U.S... The question of all virtual communities: Is she real? Does it matter?
                              JakeKnight

Dude. I had been wondering why a New Zealander would post throughout the day here in the U.S... The question of all virtual communities: Is she real? Does it matter?
                                If she's really a 40-something ex-wrestler with excessive back hair named Big Al, I'm gonna be really upset.