USAF PT Test (Read 3019 times)

Scout7

You have no idea how much I hated being rained on for days on end. That was so utterly miserable.
    Yes. Yes I do.
      "Do the chicks get to do the wimpy girly push-ups or the manly ones? Either way I suck, but at least I suck less." Pshh, I don't know about the AF, but the army, we do the "manly" ones. Last pt test I did 63 of the "manly" ones. Big grin
        The "Chicks" have to do the "manly" pushups in the Air Force too but the number to get a full score is less than it is for the guys Wink MTA: just adding Air Force in there Big grin
        Scout7

The push-up event measures the endurance of the chest, shoulder, and triceps muscles. On the command 'Get Set', assume the front-leaning rest position by placing your hands where they are comfortable for you. Your feet may be together or up to 12 inches apart. When viewed from the side, your body should form a generally straight line from your shoulders to your ankles. On the command 'Go', begin the push-up by bending your elbows and lowering your entire body as a single unit until your upper arms are at least parallel to the ground. Then, return to the starting position by raising your entire body until your arms are fully extended. Your body must remain rigid in a generally straight line and move as a unit while performing each repetition. (...) An altered front-leaning rest position is the only authorized rest position. That is, you may sag in the middle or flex your back. When flexing your back, you may bend your knees, but not to such an extent that you are supporting most of your body weight with your legs. (...) You must return to, and pause in, the correct starting position before continuing. If you rest on the ground or raise either hand or foot from the ground, your performance will be terminated. You may reposition your hands and/or feet during the event as long as they remain in contact with the ground at all times. Correct performance is important. You will have two minutes to do as many push-ups as you can.

The Greatest of All Time

front-leaning rest position
            Dude
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

My legs are killing me

"Front leaning rest position" which, in boot camp, basically means your f#cked.

The Greatest of All Time

"Front leaning rest position" which, in boot camp, basically means your f#cked.
                Thus my Dude response. Brought back too many crap memories.

My legs are killing me

Thus my Dude response. Brought back too many crap memories.
                  I'm having flashbacks now. When you heard those words you knew you were getting smoked.

The Greatest of All Time

I'm having flashbacks now. When you heard those words you knew you were getting smoked.
                    Or heard the damn whistles. Nothing good ever came after a blown whistle.