Knees?? (Read 556 times)

mosswald87

Every Morning I run and every morning my knees hurt for the first 3/4 mile. In the afternoon when i run they only hurt for the first 1/4 mile. Is there a way to get get rid of the pain all together. Smile Plz help

Giants Fan

I do know leg raises and lifts help strengthen the muscles around the knees. That should help a little. CC

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where do your knees hurt, what distance do you run, how old are your shoes, how hilly are your courses, what is your gender?

SMART Approach

Trent brings up good points. Before next run, get some blood flow to the knees. Get on floor and do some bicycles for 5 minutes and then walk 5 min with high knees, heels to butt reps etc. Then see how your knee feels during the run.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Where do your knees hurt, what distance do you run, how old are your shoes, how hilly are your courses, what is your gender?
            Yes, Please make your profie/ running log Public so we know more about you, and your running. No One can offer advice without all the facts first. Wink

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS"