The what I ate today thread (Read 1513 times)

Couldn't resist posting this one for you Trent... Big grin
    Hey that kid looks familiar. Oh wait, he's one of mine. Clowning around

Michelle

SMART Approach

2 servings of oatmeal rough cut (300 cals) 1 large Mcintosh apple (85 cals) 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese (80 cals) 5 cups of broccoli and veggies (100 cals) 4 almonds (30 cals?) chicken stuffed with rice (5 oz) 150 cals 1 large McIntosh apple (80 cals) 16 oz of yogurt fat free no sugar 160 cals 1 cup of fiber cereal (120 cals) 4 rice cakes (100 cals) with fat free cream cheese on top (100 cals) 100 calorie pack of graham crackers (duh) 1 medium banana (101 cals) 1.2 tablespoons of almond butter a whole lotta fat free cool whip! (100 cals) ~2000 cals for the day tempo run 4 miles + warm up and cool down, 3 miles = 7 miles total
      What is going on Jennifer? Long time no talk. I am sure you remember back on Coolrunning and Tinman's site. Hope all is well with you!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

How did you make do your tofu stir fry? Do you have to use lots of oil? I have an eggplant that I need to do something with and this sounds yummy. Sorry for the hi-jack!
        Maybe Trent has a secret healthy way of preparing it. Does the eggplant actually go in the stir fry? I like eggplant, but I always end up cooking it dipped in egg and flour and then frying it.

Michelle

SMART Approach

Breakfast2.5 cups of Go Lean Crunch Cereal. 2 cups of skim milk Lunch (at physician office) Double Turkey 6 inch sub Few chips Subway cookie (damn, I just can't resist them) Dinner 2 quesadillas loaded with chicken, beans, quacomole and some cheese 2 Tootsie Rolls (dessert, wew hew) 1.5 hour work out lifting weights, running, running stairs etc. Really trying to drop another pound before half marathon in 2 weeks. Next week, I won't be so concerned with dropping calories (especially late in week).

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Non ducor, duco.

Maybe Trent has a secret healthy way of preparing it. Does the eggplant actually go in the stir fry? I like eggplant, but I always end up cooking it dipped in egg and flour and then frying it.
            Ditto! I have cut it up in a salad but prefer your (our) way!
            mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

<threadjack> Mississippi - tell me more about running at Sesame Place! That would be a cool trip for my family (kinda like a mini Disney marathon trip, without the expensive plane ride) </threadjack>

The Greatest of All Time

Dead Tight lipped You have an excerito yet? Is this part of the taper for your ultra extreme eating competition? or maybe it's prepin' for your day with dre? modal (who gets sick at the though of fish and chips)
                It was a poor attempt at humor. In reality I have never eaten a Big Mac and can't stomach the grease of KFC. Ice Cream I can do, but 2 pints would be a bit much. And I think Dre is a vegan and grocery shops with Moby or so I have heard. Smile
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Four fried chickens and a Coke. And some dry white toast.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Sort of like The Blues Brothers. Big grin
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Couldn't resist posting this one for you Trent... Big grin
                      Big grin

Another Passion

One of my favorite movies of all time.

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com