stupid chest-strap question (Garmin heart-rate monitor) (Read 12943 times)

Galberras - Thanks for the link. I'll have to try the dish soap. I've been using spit, which has generally worked, but once in awhile the stupid thing gets all jiggy on me. At that point, I usually get PO'd and rip it off. It would probably help if I cleaned it, too. Roll eyes

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Galberras - Thanks for the link. I'll have to try the dish soap. I've been using spit, which has generally worked, but once in awhile the stupid thing gets all jiggy on me. At that point, I usually get PO'd and rip it off. It would probably help if I cleaned it, too. Roll eyes

Leslie
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Somehow I ended up with two posts - sorry. But at the least the rolling eyes are in sink!!

Leslie
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

galberras

fear the Col Sanders

fatozzig, I totally know the feeling. There are few things in life that really make me angry like when my Garmin goes all wonky during a run. I HATE that! Perhaps it is because I am doing some strict low heart rate training and I am also obsessive compulsive about my distance/pace data. In fact, that is why I bought a Garmin 305 even though my 201 is still in fine working order. I think I need help.

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...