So i'm 22 years old and weigh less than some 12 year olds (Read 430 times)

Stats: 22 years old, 5'6"-5'8", somewhere in there, 100-114 lbs ish, though I've been as high as 145 in the past 5 years. Have been running / biking / active since i was 14, with multiple periods of no running for months at a time. The web says i am skinnier than 99% of my peer group in the United States. Currently running only around 18-35 mpw but have been up as high as 56 mpw.

Health: ex-smoker (best decision i ever made), low blood pressure, low resting heart rate, low blood sugar. My Doc says i have the health of a 14 year old on the inside still. I feel amazing but mostly spend my days being told by people who weigh more than me that I need to gain weight.

Conclusions?

I'll race ya.

You need less cushioned shoes.  Maybe racing flats even.

Or, Chuck Taylor's.

happytraveler

I feel amazing but mostly spend my days being told by people who weigh more than me that I need to gain weight.

Conclusions?

If you are healthy, and fee amazing don't pay attentions to the "you need to gain"ers

I'll tell you a couple of stories.  My whole family has been skinny.  I don't have one blood relative who died younger than 90 unless it was from an accident.

I'm a woman, but when I was 22 people thought I was 12.  After having my first baby at 25 people thought I was my baby's older sister.

My youngest son is 23 and is about your dimensions.  He is healthy and went to Nike XC nationals when he was a Senior in high school because HE WAS HEALTHY.  He hates being "skinny" but knows that being healthy is all that matters.  It's probably harder on a guy than a girl to be ultra thin.  

Don't stress, just enjoy it!  In the future being slim and healthy will pay off.

Intentionally Blank

If it makes you feel any better, I am shorter than most 12 year olds.

If it makes you feel any better, I am shorter than most 12 year olds.

Yeah, me too. Most of my son˙s classmates are taller than me. Unfortunately he`s not. Not yet.

rlopez

I'm smarter than a 5th grader.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm smarter than a 5th grader.

Which one?

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Taeil

If you want to gain some weight and including that you want to go to the gym and make some muscle you can take some supplements. I had similar problem to yours. All my life I was thin. Of course right nutrinion and sleep is very important. But supplements could help If you use it with head. As I can recommend to you some site it would be this one. If you have any problem you can ask me or them on their site. Hope you will get your dreamy body!

If you want to gain some weight and including that you want to go to the gym and make some muscle you can take some supplements. I had similar problem to yours. All my life I was thin. Of course right nutrinion and sleep is very important. But supplements could help If you use it with head. As I can recommend to you some site it would be this one. If you have any problem you can ask me or them on their site. Hope you will get your dreamy body!

How about if he just supplemented with Spam??

But supplements could help If you use it with head. 

Hi!

Risque spam is the spiciest.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                        We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Dream Maker

I don't know why this is so weird to you.  It would be irresponsible race directing if they didn't try to change the course to a new house after the first one caused such a frustrating bottleneck.

I keep having this recurring dream that I'm running a marathon but the marathon course travels through a house several times. We have to run up multiple flights of stairs and bottlenecks keep occurring. It gets really frustrating.

The weird thing is that even though the dreams are very similar the house in the dream is always different.