Car Seat Cover Recommendations? (Read 183 times)

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Does anyone have any particular brand they prefer? Towels are kind of a pain to keep in place and I'd like a fairly easy to install/uninstall cloth cover so it can be taken out for washing fairly easily.

TJoseph

I haven't used one, but are you looking for something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Bergan-88609-Deluxe-Poncho-Protector/dp/B004ERQS42/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_6

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

That may be worth a try.

these are all the rage in Russia:

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Something to keep in mind -- if you have airbags built into the seat a lot of covers will prevent them from functioning properly.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Feeling the growl again

Front or back?  We have some generic backseat cover and it works fine.

Front seats are going to be a bit harder.  For sure taking into account the airbag configuration of your vehicle.  Thanks to a careless driver, last week I got to learn first-hand just how useful those side curtain airbags can be.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Anonymous Guest

Fitted crib sheet from the baby department. The elastic holds it on your seat and the back is waterproof so it's soft on the side you sit on, but your seat doesn't leak through on to the seat.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Hip Redux

No Talent Drips

If just the backrest, singlet.

Dei Gratia

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

This is definitely worth trying. Thanks.

Fitted crib sheet from the baby department. The elastic holds it on your seat and the back is waterproof so it's soft on the side you sit on, but your seat doesn't leak through on to the seat.

runmichigan

I own the wrap from Orange Mud (see http://www.orangemud.com/collections/frontpage/products/thewrap).  It can double as a car seat cover and a wrap that allows you to protect your modesty while changing after sweaty runs or muddy trail runs.

Brian Wright

Hobie1

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

^^This.  I have the base model, and it works exactly as advertised.  I can't say any of the features listed on the upgraded models would be worth the extra money for me.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Nana_

fitfatboy

More cowbell!

STILL HAVING FUN!!!