displays (Read 1048 times)

heelgrad92

My bib numbers generally get chucked. If I ever BQ I may keep my Boston bib. .
    I have my bibs in a scrapbook my wife started for me. I put pictures of the race, if I have any, around the bib. The trophies and medals are all on a bookshelf in my media/man room.
    kcam

My daughter used to scrapbook my bibs, medals and a pic or two from marathons. Now they just get tossed in a pile at the end of the scrapbook!

Old, Slow, Happy

I keep all my bib numbers on a stack in chronological order. I write the date and my time on each one. The stack sits on my "Soccer Table" in the family room. My finshers medals are looped over the end of a rod that is part of my wife's quilt display rack. I use the stack of bib numbers to motivate my soccer players to get out and run in the off season. If I ever win a trophy, I will have a huge, decorative shelf built with spot-lighting and and other garish nonsence. Clowning around
        Purdey

Self anointed title

Not in trophy winning form at the moment... and don't keep numbers. Most of my school x-country and track trophies have been lost/chucked. But I think I've kept hold of my county trophies - I ran county level cross country and 800/1500 for two years. MTA: UK county =/= USA county....

This is all in the corner where my computer sits. It is tucked into the cornewr in the back of the family room. Bibs all go on a ring like notebooks have then hung from a small hook next to a marathon poster from the 30th running of Richmond this past November. Next to that is the poster from the Marine Corps Marathon an only 2 weeks earlier. Below that is a framed showing of my MCM bib and finishers medal with the finishers challenge coin next to it. I am a Marine so some sorta respect has to get shown to that race. And finally next to that is a single bath towel hook that holds all my finisher medals, except this years Country Music and San Diego Rock n Roll Marathons, which are at work displayed with the posters from both of those races. I also have the Golden Note there with them. I should just take a picure but too lazy. Jimmy

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Roses Revenge

My medals are in a wooden box on the corner of the desk in my home office. The bibs (and any photos I have) are in a scrapbook that sits on a book case in my home office. Eventually, I want to find something to hang the medals, but I haven't found what I want yet. I also don't have that many - 1 5K, 3 halfs and 6 marathons since 10/2006 when I started this journey.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Feeling the growl again

I used to just hang them on a couple hooks where we used to live...they got pretty full. Then we moved and my wife took the medals from my most memorable races and made up a couple really nice shadow boxes. Then we moved again, and the movers got everything here EXCEPT the shadow boxes, so I now have all of my less important ones but no longer any from Boston, Chicago, my PR marathon, etc.... Sad

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills