Being sick stinks (Read 641 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Yesterday morning I had an awesome run and felt great until about 3 pm, when I suddenly became sick. My head hurts, my ears hurt, my hair hurts, my skin hurts and I have a slight fever. I hate being sick. Just needed to complain a little.

Bring it on.

Sorry I gave you the flu Sad I tell you it spreads faster over the net then in RL. Hope you get to feeling better ASAP!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That happened to me just a couple of weeks ago. Had a great run, them whammo--sick. But it didn't hit too hard or last too long. I think running has helped my immune system. I hope you are back on your feet soon, too. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks. I think either my husband brought it home from the hospital (where he works) or my son brought it home from preschool. Either way I'm pretty sure that it is a virus and I hope it doesn't last long.

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I blame it on that monkey you passed at Judicata. Darn monkey.
            Jill_B

I fly.

Dang monkey.

Bring it on.

Yesterday morning I had an awesome run and felt great until about 3 pm, when I suddenly became sick. My head hurts, my ears hurt, my hair hurts, my skin hurts and I have a slight fever. I hate being sick. Just needed to complain a little.
                Do your teeth also itch? Wink Hope you start feeling better soon!
                Jill_B

I fly.

My teeth don't itch. But otherwise I feel pretty crummy. I'm giving myself until noon to be sick and then I'm showering, getting dressed and going to the grocery store. No more being sick for me.

Bring it on.

Jill_B

I fly.

My plan to ignore being sick didn't work. Now I'm still sick and seem to have pink eye. And my ears are so clogged I can't hear anything out of one of them. So much for running 150 miles this month. I'm going to hope for 100 instead.

Bring it on.

That stinks BIGTIME!!! Hope your feeling better ASAP!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson