What do you drink? (Read 739 times)

I am an old man and have nearly completed my life-long ration of beer. It seems I used most of it before I got married. Where should I get a "Large, Lager" beer in Orlando? I'm staying on International Drive and my wife isn't here.
    The question really is, "where can't I get a large lager on I-Drive?" As for specific places... I can't really steer you in any one direction. I typically try to stay away from that part of Orlando. All those tourists. Wink

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -- Leonard Bernstein

Rundadrun27

Coffee Water Milk Beer Occasionally I will drink a Pop.
        Scotch. I drink a little more than I should quite regularly. Round that off with coffee and coke zero and that is about it. Milk in the 3 bowls of cereal I have every day.

Old, Slow, Happy

I typically try to stay away from that part of Orlando. All those tourists. Wink
          I know, but I'm attending a Sustainability in Packaging conference. That's why I need the beer.

Skooter 3.0

If I were to break it down I'd say 70% Water, 25% Booze, and 4% coffee and 1%OJ. For the most point, I don't see the point of drinking anything other than water if it doesn't make me feel awesome...that said, the ratio may be a lot closer to 60/40 than 70/30...I'm into boozes. Mostly red wine and bourbon.

Goals?

Certainly Something...

I drink at least 2 liters of water a day during work. Then what ever I feel like at home. I will drink 3 or 4 glasses of water when ever I go to the sink, but I have no idea how much that is. I just love water. I stopped drinking soda awhile ago, but I'll occasionally have one. I just don't like them much anymore. I enjoy Tang, Milk, V8, Coffee, Ice Tea (UNSWEETENED), beer I hate sweet tea. I also dislike anything in my coffee.

Lazy idiot

That's a lot of water, dude!

Tick tock