Less is more? / Hair in low places (Read 2508 times)

Best Present Ever

Oh yeah...the old chinese women at my gym do it all the time.  "Keeps your lady parts healthy"

Yes, I see the same thing. And I use a university gym where I see a wide range of behavior. swim team women treat it like a sorority house and run around chatting, going from shower to shower to borrow shampoo and what not wearing nothing without a shred of modesty. Many of the students are quite modest however and obviously uncomfortable changing. The older women - older than students - seem to mostly occupy a middle ground. My children love nothing better than running around nekkid. I'll come to pick up my 10 year old 20 minutes after swim practice and find her wearing nothing but a towel on her head trying out dance steps with an equally unclad teammate. I don't mind the nakedness but wish she would HURRY UP.

Intentionally Blank

Suddenly I feel like an exhibitionist.  What is the locker room for if not to change clothes?  You can't change clothes without being at least partially nekkid. If someone wants to rock out with their cock out, so to speak, I can just turn around.

But, yeah, the grooming/blow drying thing is weird.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My husband was 18 when we met...and had 3 chest hairs and a luxurious head of hair.  Little did I know that 20 years later he'd be a friggin' Yeti (except for the head...it's all sliding backwards).  I'm kind of afraid of what he will look like in another 20 years.  He's very warm, though.  I'll give him that. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Double IPA Please!

lololol oh my word..lolol this thread..I needed it.

I have one little boy who parades around without a thought, my daughter is becoming more modest as she gets older and my oldest likes to walk from the shower to his bedroom with one hand covering his rear and the other trying to cover the other end.. My life never gets boring around here.

as far as locker rooms go..I get uncomfortable when someone is standing in front of me nekkid and trying to have a conversation with me..I mean really.. Thankfully, I have not  had to use one in years and years.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

I look my best blurry!

Dreamless is LHAO! He hasn't tried on any of the bikinis or dresses he's bought for me yet but maybe later! Should be interesting.

I am pleased as punch that my kiddos like to keep covered. 

Just out of interest - why? 

I'm not saying people should be gratuitously exhibitionist, but if you're there to get changed it seems silly to have to make special efforts to keep yourself covered up.

ymmv

Don't do it. Have seen it.  Also blow drying of armpits is pretty common.

And the dreaded blow drying of junk.  That right there is a shudder, hell yes.

(and no I didn't stare.  One of those 'instantly look away' things accompanied by a barely audible "Dude.").

there, but for the grace of remembering to pack a towel, go you.

Jazz hands!

Suddenly I feel like an exhibitionist.  What is the locker room for if not to change clothes?  You can't change clothes without being at least partially nekkid. If someone wants to rock out with their cock out, so to speak, I can just turn around.

But, yeah, the grooming/blow drying thing is weird.

Oh yeah--nudity while one changes clothes is one thing. Blow drying the junk is another. Or just walking around in high heels and pantyhose but no undies. I feel like bra and underwear should be put on before parading about.

In my gym there used to be this woman who, I swear every time I walked in last summer, was wearing cowboy boots, white short shorts, and a bra, and was blow drying her (big) blond hair. I kind of loved her.

run run run AHHHHHH run run run

My kids (4 & 2) love to be naked.  In fact, my 2 year old is running around naked now.  Last night my 4 year old daughter came to the dinner table naked.  She said it was more comfortable. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Dreamless is LHAO! He hasn't tried on any of the bikinis or dresses he's bought for me yet but maybe later! Should be interesting.

I'm sure you look awesome in a bikini or evening dress.  I'm pretty sure that would not be the case with Dreamless. Smile

I agree that children, and cowboy boot wearing adults weilding hair-dryers are completely different things.

I think we all know there's someone in here lurking that is opposed to the old fashioned towel drying method, and it's time to own up.  I'm personally trying to understand the logic.  I suspect they're the same people that pee in the shower and fart in the elevator.