Elf On A Shelf = creepy (Read 1088 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awesome, Ilene!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Elves don't kill people, shelves kill people.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Elves don't kill people, shelves kill people.

Best post I've seen today! Big grin

I'm running out of shelves. Ava was pissed that he was sitting in a toy yesterday. This morning I set him above the bathroom mirror so he could make sure she brushed her teeth. Unfortunately Ava had trouble pooping with him staring at her. Whoops.

Village people

It has been pretty loud in my house, our elf might need a little vacation. I hope he doesn't run into any zombies. That would be ugly.

12-week layoff

I have to admit I'm glad this wasn't a thing when my kids were little. I was doing well to remember Tooth Fairy duty. Wait....I didn't always remember.

My kid lost a tooth tonight, so I have friggin' double duty. Ha ha...I'm giving the elf the moolah, and the kid can't touch it for 24 hours!

Slice

So far "Peter" has put a straw straight into the bottle of crown, climbed the baby gate like a stripper pole and tied up Rapunzel for a good ol' fashioned elving.  Who knew those creepy little bastards could be so fun?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/68670_4385534234383_1843388379_n.jpghttps://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/483434_4382267832725_1559974577_n.jpghttp://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y461/SliceRuns/2012-12-05212312.jpg

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Creepy pervy elf!

~ Sarah Kay

runmomto3boys

Slice: HILARIOUS.  That is awesome.

My elf has had enough

Our neighbor posted this..

runmomto3boys

I am DYING.  Those are HILARIOUS.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

#artbydmcbride

Ha.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Poor Barbie...

~ Sarah Kay