Summer run (Read 966 times)

Chosen one

Running in Juneau Alaska its cool and dry a trail run with birds and my dog jack great day . Big grin

Old, Slow, Happy

Running in Juneau Alaska its cool and dry a trail run with birds and my dog jack great day . Big grin
      Running in Northwest Ohio is stinking hot and humid. I'm glad you have such nice weather for a run. Tongue
        Running in Melbourne, Australia is...not summer! It's cold, windy and wet!
        kcam

How's the mosquitos?!

Flat footer

Watch out for the bears! LOL Oh... Yeah... I have look out for cars Undecided

Junior Amphibian

Running in Ottawa, Canada. Either it's windy and cold, or hot and humid. It's never in between! Surprised

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

Are we supposed to be jealous? LoL I know the feeling... just haven't experienced it some place quite as beautiful as it must be there.
                iRunner

Running in San Jose, Ca. =/ It's always hot and humid...>_<">
                  Rundadrun27

Running in Ottawa, Canada. Either it's windy and cold, or hot and humid. It's never in between! Surprised
                    Winnipeg, Canada is the same thing. Here in Winnipeg, we also have to deal with mosquitos, and Cankerworms. If you don't know what a Cankerworm is, it's a tiny Caterpillar. They're harmless, but really annoying because they drop down on you when you run under a tree.
                      " 'Summer miles bring fall smiles' ~ Abraham Lincoln " ~ Dan Schwamberger
                        " 'Summer miles bring fall smiles' ~ Abraham Lincoln " ~ Dan Schwamberger